How to ESCAPE elo HELL

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGayBaby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-14-2012

Okay, hey guys, I am 2020 elo player here to tell you my wisdom. After playing 4-5 games on in the 1000-1300 elo bracket, I realized that everyone plays mediocre. Okay here is how you win almost every game in 1000-1300 elo...

Firstly, pick a champ that will snowball. Characters like GP, akali, singed are good.

Secondly, the champ you pick must be able to dominate the lane no matter what. If you can't ass rape your lane, expect to lose.

Lastly, you have to make EVERY call and play. The games I played, shoved my lane hard and put lots of pressure on it, typically the enemy mid or jungle will come and your team will have an edge.

PRO TIP: there will always be one guy who will call you stupid for trying to counter pick: such as going GP or Panth when the enemy first picks Kass. Naturally, GP or Panth will deny and beat the kass but that one guy doesn't know or care, he will say STFU IM MID. Don't argue with him, and just go top as GP or Panth. THIS SCUMBAG WILL AFK OR PICK EVE IF YOU PERSIST///

What you can do: WARD FOR YOURSELF
COUNTER JUNGLE
MAKE CALLS
DOMINATE
DON'T RAGE, YOUR TEAM WILL QQ AND SAY FINE I AFK (they will)
TELL YOUR TEAM WHAT TO DO, (BUILDS AND PLAYSTYLE)
ALSO COMMAND YOUR JUNGLER,so lets say that the enemy jungler starts blue (mostly do), IT WILL SPAWN 7;10-15) This means you can set up a rape train with your jungler/mid and RAPE whoever comes. If enemy doesn't come, just take it.
WIN WIN SITUATION

Your champ should be 1) Able to survive (so don't pick xin cause after his charge, no close up or escape)
2) High mobility ( After hard pushing, you should be able to escape if enemy comes)
3) High burst and damage (You rape)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are still losing, you need to duo and get carried.
--------

If you are having trouble in a certain elo range, post below and I will share more wisdom.

IS1951c3b087af98

01-14-2012

question:
how you deal with troll??the troll thats intention to feed or rage quit
that is the only problem i had

TheGayBaby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-14-2012

From what I see, no one intentionally feeds. They are genuinely that bad... I know because who ever I laned against were always called trolls by there own team.

Rage quitting is from team harassing the person or if they are jerks..

McLovin

01-14-2012

2020 but gold @ s1?

NOPLZSTAHPIMBAD

01-14-2012

How about those extreme baddies man, like EXTREME BADDIES that have no decent game mechanics whatsoever.

JamesLeBoss

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcheIon View Post
2020 but gold @ s1?
Silsol

Gold S1, Plat S2

FakiZun

01-14-2012

no, que dodge. once you hit 500 elo, you will find heaven

Parmethius

01-14-2012

This may sound stupid but how do I deal with my team just generally losing their lanes? I've had plenty of games where I'm doing decent - great and the other 2 lanes are just failing. I then get ganked and turret dived by an entire team. What do?

Zexxxon

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parmethius View Post
This may sound stupid but how do I deal with my team just generally losing their lanes? I've had plenty of games where I'm doing decent - great and the other 2 lanes are just failing. I then get ganked and turret dived by an entire team. What do?
This.

Fubgun

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcheIon View Post
2020 but gold @ s1?
people get better?

1234511 ... 12