Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekkal View Post
I'm guessing you have no idea what the Zero Suit is.

Hint: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Zero_Suit_Samus_Other_M.png
See? It shows everything. She might as well be naked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikija View Post
They were strippers and slaves because it was a story. Don't take a story so seriously.
You can say that about any movie that ever existed, but the point remains that somebody had to write that story and that somebody decided to write a story about slave-*****-strippers who could not conquer anything without first giving up their dignity; and funny, almost every movie about women doing something makes them give up their **** for it; and this is for a reason: because writers are incapable of imagining women as anything but *** objects. Which is changeable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikky View Post
1. False, completely untrue bah .

2. Its a game, you completely missed the point of this thread, which is completely understandable because bahs can't really read .
I'm only responding to this because it made me laugh when I read it. The first point was not in fact false- while I'm sure there are overweight horseback riders, they are not frequent and in most competitions, rodeos, and general ranches, you will find that the people who ride horseback are generally skinny. Sorry if for some reason I'm shattering some overweight horseback rider fantasy of yours, but the truth is skinniness is prevalent among those people.

Second, I'm pretty sure I didn't miss the point of the thread- the point is that female champions in League are unrepresentative of females in the real world- and my argument is that they are not. Females in League vary in width, height, and cup, just like women in real life. The OP makes a strawman based on a few specific circumstances (Janna and Sona as I recall), which does not prove a point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typ3Cast View Post
However back to where I was going with this, if you are a female and are posting about how the females should have clothes on and not show any cleavage I have a question. Your saying you have never shown some skin? Never a glimpse of cleavage? Short shorts or a mini skirt? If you have what was your reason for wearing it? The answer is to look more attractive to the opposite ***. Everyone wouldn't mine a second look from someone you are walking past, or a compliment on how beautiful you look.
No. Currently, I wear less clothes to look more attractive to me. Even then, it's more than what I see my friends wearing. As much as I currently enjoy flattery, I don't trust men who flatter me. Door-opening is hypocrisy unless the man can listen to what I say and take some of it seriously. The most respectful men I have ever met have never tried to flatter me; some are door-openers and some are not.

As for the highlighted part... Nobody said that scantily clad women shouldn't exist in LoL. It's just tiresome that they are such an overwhelming majority.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptoreyes View Post
Arguments like the original posters tend to make people feel in their bones that somebody somewhere down the line is trying to get something for nothing. People hate that feeling because its typically a reliable warning bell even if the type of hokum cannot be properly identified underneath all the layers of rhetoric, outright lies, and murky psychological motivations.
What a hypocrite.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sgonzo

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
You can say that about any movie that ever existed, but the point remains that somebody had to write that story and that somebody decided to write a story about slave-*****-strippers who could not conquer anything without first giving up their dignity; and funny, almost every movie about women doing something makes them give up their **** for it; and this is for a reason: because writers are incapable of imagining women as anything but *** objects. Which is changeable.
^ have you seen the movie, they are captive against theyre will and on top of that its all ametaphor for the crazy house for girls being misused by employees by raping the inmates so to say that the *** appeal was anythign more then it needed to be is irrelevant, and the movie is form the point of view of the girls os who is to sya they were actually beautiful maybe its osme eye of the beholder bullshiat or somehtign u know your very ignorant to hate on things just for being beautiful.

sounds to me like your one of those im gonna go against the grain cause nobody else is doing it and i dont wanna be a sheep, well theres the other side most people like it because it looks good or entertains them in some way


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KennyOliver

Senior Member

01-13-2012

what do you prefer on our female champs? a fat pig?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki Ryu View Post
As a female it annoys me that those who claim they want more covered female champions get the tag of being pro-feminist. Being perfectly honest here I'd say you are worse then those who want a bit of eye candy. Did you ever stop and think that maybe the lack of clothing is a cultural concept? That this is what those women wear, or even like to wear? The fact that you want them covered makes you no better then men who have controlled a woman's sexuality but making her wear head to toe clothing. Instead of being eye candy she is a kept-woman, who is hidden from view. I'd rather be the eye candy.
It seems like women only seem to wear a lot where they are forced to; and the more women are forced to wear, the worse they are treated in spite of doing so.

The problem is that these are created women, and we assume Riot created these women out of their sexual desires. When real women go out wearing not-much, that's a different thing. When real women wear not-much because they are forced to...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayriuss View Post
... people complaining about women being sexualized are just being feminists.
You make that sound like a bad thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morinav

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
It seems like women only seem to wear a lot where they are forced to; and the more women are forced to wear, the worse they are treated in spite of doing so.

The problem is that these are created women, and we assume Riot created these women out of their sexual desires. When real women go out wearing not-much, that's a different thing. When real women wear not-much because they are forced to...
Whoa whoa whoa, why you keep going around sexualizing women like that?