Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrankyCentaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Riot wants money.

Sadly, we'll never see a fat, ugly female champ, as awesome as it would be, because no one will spend money on her. People want to see **** and skin.

Lillia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
What is equality to you? Because last time I checked, it belongs everywhere.

Agreed. How can people learn the difference between *** and gender if they have to pretend *** doesn't exist?
"All men are NOT created equal! Some are born swifter afoot, some with greater beauty, some are born into poverty and others born sick and feeble. Both in birth and upbringing, in sheer scope of ability every human is inherently different; Yes that is why people discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition and the unfaltering march of progress. Inequality is not wrong, equality is."

Gleipnir

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankyCentaur View Post
Riot wants money.

Sadly, we'll never see a fat, ugly female champ, as awesome as it would be, because no one will spend money on her. People want to see **** and skin.
...Graggy's wife?

With all seriousness, boobs. That's it people. That's what I like in my games. Boobs. Does that make me sexist or a pervert? No and possibly depending on your point of view, but Sejuani looks like a girl of independence.

But a breakdown for me is:

A) she has boobs
B) she looks like she can kick serious tail
C) she brings home the bacon (cwutididthur)
and most importantly D) she's wielding a chain mace

So all in all... BAD ASS!

Sane Malk

01-13-2012

LOL, the second I saw the art for Sejuani I knew the "omg! a hot female in skimpy clothes" forum rage would begin.

Kiddalee

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
The thing about feminists is, they don't understand women.

Mark my words- if they made a fat chick champ like Gragas, women wouldn't play it. You would be doing fat chicks no favors, they would all still play Lux and Morg.

Moreover, if fat-chick jokes were made in the forums like fat-guy jokes are made about Gragas, it would lead to a nuclear holocaust of flames on the forums.
The problem with anti-feminists is, they don't understand women. Let's talk about Lux and Morg. I could not play Morg until more champions like Lux were released. When dressed women were released, it freed up the undressed women to have their outfits be a part of their character rather than, "That's what every woman is!" which I could not bring myself to condone. So don't make generalized statements.

Guntermench

01-13-2012

I want this badass in this game.

EDIT: I was downvoted for wanting a NOT naked chick in the game? Alrighty, I guess I missed the point of this thread.

BH Immortalis

01-13-2012

Quote:
What is equality to you?
A bad joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia View Post
"All men are NOT created equal! Some are born swifter afoot, some with greater beauty, some are born into poverty and others born sick and feeble. Both in birth and upbringing, in sheer scope of ability every human is inherently different; Yes that is why people discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition and the unfaltering march of progress. Inequality is not wrong, equality is."
^This.

Besides, there have been some more conservatively dressed female champions, Irelia, Lux, Vayne. I have no doubt that eventually we'll see an old crone, or a mousy meganekko mage, but that doesn't mean we have to go up in arms every time the glory of the female form is used as a selling point.

Sejuani being scantily clad makes sense; she's a rebel, she gives zero ****s.

Rogueish

01-13-2012

Quote:
What is equality to you? Because last time I checked, it belongs everywhere.

Agreed. How can people learn the difference between *** and gender if they have to pretend *** doesn't exist?

Equality doesn't exist. Just like 1=2 is not equal men=women is not equal. This is simple stuff, the world is tough, and get over it if you're offended or to insecure when riot makes their champions pleasant to look at.

Kiddalee

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousSoul View Post
I must disagree, not all the female in lol share the same body, we got "ugly" karma (I love playing her, but her dress is just too much for a battlefield), small tristana (and poppy), Irelia (that looks like an asian female), Lux (that has a "teenage" body figure) and Riven (she doesnt have BIG ****, she has a strong body for her condition of "exiled warrior") or Leona (that looks like a old experienced paladin). !
Yordles are not women! They are Yordles! Would you screw a Yordle in the first place? Fack, you people!

And Lux doesn't have a teenage figure. She has a teenage face, teenage lore, and a cheerleader outfit. She does not have a unique figure at all!

Guntermench

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH Immortalis View Post
A bad joke.

^This.

Besides, there have been some more conservatively dressed female champions, Irelia, Lux, Vayne. I have no doubt that eventually we'll see an old crone, or a mousy meganekko mage, but that doesn't mean we have to go up in arms every time the glory of the female form is used as a selling point.

Sejuani being scantily clad makes sense; she's a rebel, she gives zero ****s.
If they EVER put an old lady in this game, and I hope to every god humans have ever prayed to that they do, they had best have their taunt be "GET OFF MY LAWN YA **** KIDS!"