Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lillia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
Oh come now, Ashe does not wear next to nothing. she's one of the more clothed female champions.

Also, in the cinematic trailer, her gear was depicted as giving off an aura of frost that froze the grass around her (Which is a nice spell effect I'd like to see in game!) but that would indicate that there's likely some sort of armor enchantment that protects against the cold climate. Stands to reason this tech would be readily available in freljord.
Next to nothing for a frozen tundra-type environment then. My bad for not being more specific. And if such an enchantment WAS available in the freljord then there would be no reason for anyone to complain about them wearing what they want. This thread is now over, please stop posting everyone.

BH Immortalis

01-13-2012

Nobody likes ugly women. Glad we had this discussion.

Bloodpaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Ryze is just a puny wimpy caster and his muscles are 50x what I could ever hope to have. I feel so inferior

Raptoreyes

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireup6 View Post
You see that's the problem. You want it changed. The other 99.9...% of the community, the millions of players who are mostly male, don't want this to change. We like coming home, getting on the computer, and playing an intensely competitive and strategic game that includes women running around in skimpy clothing. It's attractive, it's fun.

Last thing we need is people like you coming into the game and bringing your political correctness with you.
Riot please hire this man as a company adviser .... but for god sakes keep him away from the customer relations arena. Truth like this is needed but can drive the insincere to fits of fake rage.

PloxBox

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izanagi Fiaresu View Post
Boobs= money

Why else are strip joints so popular.
Because they also sell alcohol! Duh!

Dueliest

01-13-2012

Cant we allow this creative expression to be as much about who it is from as who it is for? With out judging them for it either? I for one think its possible for an over zealous community to over step their bounds. Now we have people (Riot staff) defending them selves as if on trial, and for what? The pertinence of self interest? It sickens me to think of how grotesque-mutant an entitlement mentality can become.

We can all enjoy being part of something bigger then our selves, but if I were Riot I'd say, "Back Off".

Kiddalee

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferit View Post
Joking aside, I don't see much of a problem. Women in fantasy realms have hourglass figures, men have a six pack and broad shoulders.
I mean, the only real exception is Ezreal and he isn't full aged last I checked.

Also keep in mind that "fantasy" always has loose connections to "sexual fantasy". In fact, many myths were born out of this.
So because the genre has a tradition, every work related to that genre must obey the tradition religiously? I thought it was a free country.

Lulúi

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastriuz View Post
I'm done with you, "There is a worldwide generic opinion of what is an attractive body" it's obvious that you are like most of the other guys who care about a girls body
I'm female, so clearly yes.
And there is a generic opinion of what is an attractive body, or have you never seen models?

Sgonzo

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Blitzcrank isn't male, because he's not human, or even alive. He's masculine, because he looks and sounds male. Male and masculine are not the same thing.
^ hes masculine cause hes designed by male for war, and most masles would superimpose a masculine caharcter much more fear inducing i think phsychological archetype wise, sort of why the void born have evil male voices instills more fear there is a reason we see females as nuturers and males as destroyers

Kiddalee

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosbie View Post
It's just a game. Please keep the feminist wars for places that require equality, like the work place. I (and most) play League of Legends for amusement and enjoyment.
What is equality to you? Because last time I checked, it belongs everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosbie View Post
*EDIT* wow you can't say s e x on these forums? How old are we, Riot? 12?
Agreed. How can people learn the difference between *** and gender if they have to pretend *** doesn't exist?