Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSpiderMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

I see where your coming from, but just think about mass media as a whole. Who really wants to put a strong looking women as a champ when you can get this generic "perfect" chic champ that still looks bad ass?

Loc

01-13-2012

So...seriously, how did this turn into a discussion about clothing? I understand that discussions like this are free to evolve and change and whatnot, but wasn't really the original argument. Just asking 'cause I'm curious. :P

Eh, whatever. Lets talk about how people dress, yay!

Ayriuss

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki Ryu View Post
As a female it annoys me that those who claim they want more covered female champions get the tag of being pro-feminist. Being perfectly honest here I'd say you are worse then those who want a bit of eye candy. Did you ever stop and think that maybe the lack of clothing is a cultural concept? That this is what those women wear, or even like to wear? The fact that you want them covered makes you no better then men who have controlled a woman's sexuality but making her wear head to toe clothing. Instead of being eye candy she is a kept-woman, who is hidden from view. I'd rather be the eye candy.

To be fair, a lot of the female champions are well covered. Vayne, Leona, Karma, Irelia, Kayle, Lux, Tristana, Poppy, Riven, Annie, and I would also add Ahri, Akali, and Ashe but I could see why some would say other wise. Then there are champions like Anivia, and Orianna. 15 out of 28 champions. I'd say that is a fair balance between the clad and the not so clad champions.

This is a fantasy game, not real life I don't want real life aspects of humanity in this game. It's has it's own lore and culture. I want eye candy. So what if some women in the game are super skinny? I'm never going to find a pretty boy like Ezreal in real life. And I know that.

True feminists ask for equality between men and women. We have scantily clad men and women. Fully clothed men and women. Robotic men and women. Male and Female animal champs. Male and Female Yordles. Male and Female Ninja's. Female tanks. Female carries. Male supports. Riot does a pretty good job at keeping things equal. It is you, community that try to jump down their throats every time they make a female champion that isn't conservatively covered or too skinny. Some women like to show off. Get over it.

There are plenty of naked men champs... Tryn, Leesin, Ryze, Gragas, Brand. And sorry people complaining about women being sexualized are just being feminists. Men are sexualized too. So if you wanna complain, at least complain about both, though I dont see the point. Humans are very sexual creatures and we should just accept that. The majority of people enjoy beauty, it doesnt have to make sense. The female body just happens to be particularly graceful and beautiful, that is why it is shown so often.

9Point

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikky View Post
You seen any female monsters yet ?

O wait
Kog is a girl.

She always wants to go out for meals, but throws up all match to keep her figure.
Turns into a butterfly.
An annoying ultimate so she can always know where you are, what your doing, what your plans are.
Literally blows up on you if you wrong her.

/terrible sexist joke

Envy Sinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

you can be weak and swing a chained weapon, you use its weight to move it, the momentum.

Bastriuz

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki Ryu View Post
As a female it annoys me that those who claim they want more covered female champions get the tag of being pro-feminist. Being perfectly honest here I'd say you are worse then those who want a bit of eye candy. Did you ever stop and think that maybe the lack of clothing is a cultural concept? That this is what those women wear, or even like to wear? The fact that you want them covered makes you no better then men who have controlled a woman's sexuality but making her wear head to toe clothing. Instead of being eye candy she is a kept-woman, who is hidden from view. I'd rather be the eye candy.

To be fair, a lot of the female champions are well covered. Vayne, Leona, Karma, Irelia, Kayle, Lux, Tristana, Poppy, Riven, Annie, and I would also add Ahri, Akali, and Ashe but I could see why some would say other wise. Then there are champions like Anivia, and Orianna. 15 out of 28 champions. I'd say that is a fair balance between the clad and the not so clad champions.

This is a fantasy game, not real life I don't want real life aspects of humanity in this game. It's has it's own lore and culture. I want eye candy. So what if some women in the game are super skinny? I'm never going to find a pretty boy like Ezreal in real life. And I know that.

True feminists ask for equality between men and women. We have scantily clad men and women. Fully clothed men and women. Robotic men and women. Male and Female animal champs. Male and Female Yordles. Male and Female Ninja's. Female tanks. Female carries. Male supports. Riot does a pretty good job at keeping things equal. It is you, community that try to jump down their throats every time they make a female champion that isn't conservatively covered or too skinny. Some women like to show off. Get over it.

Edit- Also I'd saying being covered in armor would be super uncomfortable. Wearing armor as a female would suck. I'd rather wear anything MF wears over something Lux or Kayle would wear.
Uhm I think it was more about how all the females are stuck to 1 body type, read the OP's post again and second please don't use Annie as an example she's a little girl it wouldn't matter if it was fantasy or not there is no way she would be dressed like a **** unless there was a teen annie skin

Maikky

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia View Post
She isn't entirely human so technically she is a monster by definition.
No, she is not .

She is person whose skin is dyed blue .

Thats like saying if I took a dog and dyed its fur gold its a monster .

Jayeto

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastriuz View Post
yea it's sad that **** sell hell Imperial Lux looks like she got a boobjob
looks but didnt its the way the image is drawn (its being looked at from some what of an upward view) her chest is still the same in game.

PloxBox

01-13-2012

After reading IronStylus' first post, it makes me happier. I too, love Leona more for the fact that she has ACTUAL ARMOUR! Save for the Valkyrie skin(Which isn't bad to look at, mind you.) is my least favourite skin for simply because she is a tank, and should be wearing armour. Which is also why Defender Leona is IMO the better choice for a skin. This is also why I love Irelia (Hint: She has clothes! OMG!).

That being said, I'm still going to buy this character and possibly both of her skins.

PloxBox

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayeto View Post
looks but didnt its the way the image is drawn (its being looked at from some what of an upward view) her chest is still the same in game.
She's also cold, if ya know what I mean.