Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Given the chance, I would wear a chainmail bikini into battle. It's all about the distraction factor. Well, that and weapons were always ahead of armor, meaning you were wearing 200lbs of stuff that barely protected you from half the weapons on the field.

Edit: Also, outside of middle school, real women have breasts as well as hips. Shocking. Without a good figure, it's going to look a lot like annie, as there's only so many ways to make something look girly when it has the figure of a boy.

Now if league were to release a champion with unrealistic proportions it might be off putting, but they've yet to do that.

GreenOakland

01-12-2012

Let me say this,
who cares?
Honestly, if they made a heavy woman, you'd just complain about that, if they made a overtly muscular woman, you'd complain about that. Play the **** game.
Who cares.
Who cares.
Really what's the big deal?
It's friggin League of Legends, not some issue about women's rights.
What if in the world of League of Legends, that's how women just naturally look?
Christ! It's a fantasy world, suck it up, deal with it, QQ more, and play a **** game.

RG Stylus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
1) Bahahaha!

2) I'll see what I can do =)
My level of respect for you IronStylus has more than doubled with this response, he has a point we do need a "sexy" male skin :P

Burungeru

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verosce View Post
Errr...Anivia?

But yes there should be more.
I feel like Shyvana should also be included. She's at the very least half dragon and does turn into a full dragon. There's also Cassio and Ahri, who was a fox before her transformation.

Kino

01-12-2012

I know it's been said time and time again, but we need moar Ironscale Shyvanyan. I mean, Shyvana.

Korica Riftaxe

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyMemory View Post
Given the chance, I would wear a chainmail bikini into battle. It's all about the distraction factor. Well, that and weapons were always ahead of armor, meaning you were wearing 200lbs of stuff that barely protected you from half the weapons on the field.
Your legs and arms would be hacked off in seconds and you'd regret your decision in those moments when you bled to death.

Evil Enchantress

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyMemory View Post
Call me silly, but half worlds is better than none, when you're talking about literal life and death circumstances.

Edit: Dude, Korica, jinx.

Upwards double edit: Buru, before her transformation into fan service? Somehow I don't think that counts.

Eyderin

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burungeru View Post
I feel like Shyvana should also be included. She's at the very least half dragon and does turn into a full dragon. There's also Cassio and Ahri, who was a fox before her transformation.
True, but they're all very definitely human - Shyvana needs a *proper* dragon form in a new skin though.

I just wish Kog was female.

MandyMemory

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korica Riftaxe View Post
Your legs and arms would be hacked off in seconds and you'd regret your decision in those moments when you bled to death.
Your arms and legs would be hacked off anyways. Armor barely protects your joints. At least I'd have a chance of dodging.

Myrmidont

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenOakland View Post
Let me say this,
who cares?
Honestly, if they made a heavy woman, you'd just complain about that, if they made a overtly muscular woman, you'd complain about that. Play the **** game.
Who cares.
Who cares.
Really what's the big deal?
It's friggin League of Legends, not some issue about women's rights.
What if in the world of League of Legends, that's how women just naturally look?
Christ! It's a fantasy world, suck it up, deal with it, QQ more, and play a **** game.
bland design, I'm paying modelers to create new exciting artwork, why should I pay them for butter churned **** made from a template?

they're god ****ed professionals and this isn't challenging them or us as an audience or them as designers