LoL Moments - $20RP Monthly Giveaway + How to Juke w/ Akali

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redmercy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Hey guys, I have a series called LoL Moments where I upload cool, skilled, lucky, funny, fail clips about 5 times a week submitted by you! The series has been going strong and I feel like it is time to take a step forward with it.

LoL Moments Series:
http://www.youtube.com/show?p=LMkVyHhNGGw&tracker=show_av

I have decided to start doing $20 RP monthly giveaways for submissions in my series. This is just a starting giveaway, depending on how successful this becomes, I may increase the prize pool. All you guys have to do is submit me your clips, and if I enjoy it enough to feature it on my channel, you can consider yourself to be in the draw for the prize!

For more info on this, please refer to this video where I explain how this is going to work in more details. (This is where the akali juke is as well)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XrgwlWobXo

tl;dr I have created a contest for my LoL Moments series where I will do $20 RP monthly giveaways, refer to the above youtube link for more info!

Mister Korea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Sounds pretty kewl.

Veseir

01-12-2012

bump for russians

Fluxflashor

01-12-2012

Hopefully there is even more epic moments submitted to make this one kick ass series. GL To everyone who's moments are good enough to be featured by the legendary Redmercy.

legends made

01-12-2012

Looks hot.

FrozenPenguin

01-12-2012

Sweden comes to buMp!

Zacclol

01-12-2012

Bump for the one and only great Redmercy!

Redmercy

01-12-2012

bump

MissinInAction

01-12-2012

Pretty Sweet..

Redmercy

01-12-2012

bump

12345 ... 7