Heimerdinger Exhaustively Examined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BOW5ER

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatorius View Post
Here is another idea, what if heimer was a hybrid and could deal decent auto attacks in between his bigger spells. This would help him quite a bit when fighting around creeps.
Great idea, especially if your oppenent like candy canes and wrenches =3

MisterTibber

01-11-2012

Definitely needs a bump!

BOW5ER

01-11-2012

How many bumps does it take to get to the center of a red's attention?

cavecricket48

01-11-2012

The grenades honestly need to have a Sapling-Toss-esque style of targeting; toss to a target location, let it bounce (Probably shouldn't do damage in this case), and then have it go ka-boom.

EnderDDT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOW5ER View Post
How many bumps does it take to get to the center of a red's attention?
The world may never know...

Minahoshi Asuho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Really, really enjoyed reading your post. I hope they re-balance him ;(

crzymdscntst

01-12-2012

This thread is deserving of attention of a Red, however they don't really pop up in this forum since it's typically filled with "QQ TRYN" threads. I suppose someone could try linking this through a post on the "General Discussion" board... or re-posting there.

Since in the Dev Tracker, there are like 4 red posts in "New Players" and like 5 in other forums. The rest... General Discussion.

I think his Ultimate is his deadbeat skill. Honestly most of what it does really means that the power of his skills is down a bit from base potential... which means his Ulti is a glorified escape button with a high chance of failure.

eaTHAN

01-12-2012

Holy wall of text
But well though out

Dunsporaug

01-12-2012

Heimer is probably my favorite champion to play, but I don't play him as much as I want because he isn't always effective. With the right kind of team (Characters that can jump on your face), Heimer is almost useless.

Vamaar

01-12-2012

I quite enjoyed your analysis and would wonder about the mastery changes and item nerfs you mentioned? Perhaps if you don't have the time then not in the same level of detail but anything would be interesting to read. Regardless, thanks for the excellent read.