Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RushNstuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Freaking SOPA

Mognoroc

01-11-2012

Wrote My congressman as well in the House of Reps.

Long Live LOL!!

NeoBluereaper

01-11-2012

Its a bad thing to have a British as your enemy, its even worse when the rest of the world is your enemy too.

Quren

01-11-2012

Brutal I'm not from America, but I like watching streamers. Is there a petition I can sign as an out of country interested party?

l0lCharm

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0 View Post
i will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish. SOPA AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PASS IT!!!

-G0 HAS SPOKEN!!!
Oh snap we got god here too o.o;

Its Me Hannibal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

stop SOPA!!!

QQ Bro

01-11-2012

I thought global ults were gone, now US GOV has one and its called SOPA. Will i be able to dodge it with jax's new e? anyway Needs nerf

Maldred

01-11-2012

This better not pass... It's gonna piss off a lot of people!

Jeffurs0

01-11-2012

No to sopa !!!!!!!!

C45PO

01-11-2012

How about you change your skins and their infringement on their own copywrites. Don't you think Akali looks like what's her name from Mortal Combat? How about Cho looking exactly like the famous demon created by Todd McFarlane? And not only that, other skins probably infringe on other copywrites and likenesses too, like the Bruce Lee-Lee Sin lookalike skin. Did you ask to use the likeness of Bruce Lee? Also I'm not sure if Uncle Sam is copywrited, but probably not, so that other one is probably okay. I wouldn't use a game to make a political statement. I've never heard of video games asking for political support, but that's just poor judgement to me, especially considering the fine line your skins tred.