Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RagingCondor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Yeah so let me just go ahead and ask: Will Riot give us RP or a free champion if this doesn't pass?

Otherwise I don't really care if this gets passed.

Primevalic

01-11-2012

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING IVE EVER READ ON LEAGUE OF LEGENDS FORUM
TAKES THE MILLIONS OF PLAYERS ON LEAGUE AND BRINGS THIS MATTER INTO ATTENTION TO THOSE PEOPLE
+1 Actually **** THAT
+1000000000 I LOVE YOU RIOT

Troblems

01-11-2012

Take 2 minutes from your time to fill out your information and have this E-mail sent. The link is provided in the original post but here it is if you didn't see it.

https://action.eff.org/o/9042/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=8173

Do what you can to stop SOPA, every E-Mail counts.

TheLastDon

01-11-2012

Never been more proud of a company than this. I think you've earned another 5k riot point purchase. Keep being awesome and let's take SOPA down!

Also Rep Jared thank you for all you do as well. Hope to see you in game sometime

Mizzium

01-11-2012

Is there something that can be done if I'm from Canada?

Sailor Moon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call of Rudy View Post
This completely caught me off guard.
hahaha I know right?
+1 to LoL x3

Armorknight

01-11-2012

as a loyal gamer, internet user and opposer of everything that its not good... I heryby my help and support to stop this law that will cause serious harm in the way we live our life...

SINGED AND BUMP!

0mnip0tent

01-11-2012

/still doesn't know why this is the forum doesn't allow avatars

Hell yes Riot, take a stand. Don't take **** from the US Government.

Ronoh

Adjudicator

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regis Of Arabia View Post
I think our government has much larger issues going on in our country right now that should be receiving more attention, lets be honest. **** like this is why no one has confidence in Congress anymore.
No one has confidence in Congress anymore because career politicians put their personal wealth ahead of the well-being of their constituents. A bill like this which will negatively effect literally everyone who uses the internet, is a good way for congressional fat cats to improve their image with Americans, seeing as I bet most of Congress and the Senate are getting really big checks to make sure this bill passes. If it's not stuff like this, what is it? Congress fails to ever agree with each other even about the most common-sense of bills (Such as the 9/11 First Responders Bill), I'd rather they at least band together to make sure that I still can use the internet rather that argue and filibuster efforts to fix these "larger issues".

Mythoclast

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingCondor View Post
Yeah so let me just go ahead and ask: Will Riot give us RP or a free champion if this doesn't pass?

Otherwise I don't really care if this gets passed.
You really should. If you have ever watched an online parody, literal music video, online movie review, etc. you should care. You know those Downfall Hitler parodies? Yeah.