Easiest champion to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TOgakUre RYU

09-12-2011

gp

BT1990

09-12-2011

Katarina:
W->E->R->Profit and repeat

TheHangman

09-12-2011

Xin, sion, soraka, taric, katarina, garen are all very basic, not that any of them cant be very skilled, the skill cap is just much lower.

Internecion

09-13-2011

Garen is by FAR the easiest noob friendly champion. Players don't say "spin to win" for nothing, It's literally Q for a burst of speed and a silence E for no slow and massive amounts of damage and finally chase them down and R for "DDDAAMACIA!"

Juyen

09-13-2011

I would have to agree with some others. Up until 20ish yi is probably the easiest + with exhaust he carries hard against bads. If you just want to learn in a safer manner, Ryze is also a solid bet. You can do doran's ring or boot and pots.
Have fun!

UbberTengen

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDRETHEGOD View Post
Ezreal is the hardest champion to master, all of his abilities require practice to use, stop saying he is easy.

easiest champion... I would say Ashe, because of easy harassment, good range, perma slow and long duration stun.
1 - You have never played as ashe, you cant spam volley because it drains your mana really quickly and if your enemy is behind his minions you wont hurt them with volley; for a "long duration stun" you have to land an arrow from the other side of the map.
Im not saying is hard but is no as easy as you think, is like people say "easy to play but hard to master".

2 - Ezreal hardest champ to play? .__.

3 - The only thing difficult with yi is when to use highlander and engage.

Could it be Mundo? Of course there are better mundos but if someone was just about to start playing lol I would give him mundo to play.

So Mundo or Yi.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Ranged AP casters are easiest to play IMO because of the lack of build options. You build AP and magic pen. pretty straight forward champs.

azguy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

My dad sucks so bad at this game it's not even funny... but with Teemo he can still get decent scores. I'd say Teemo is the easiest to play.

GuilelessMonk

01-12-2012

Amumu is super easy in team fights. Turn on W, Q, R, go eat sandwich. When you come back his ult will be up again so repeat.

Slunk3R

01-12-2012

I find Garen, Ryze, Sion all really easy champs..