Ask Shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
Your status as Champion and my word as Summoner. While Noxus and Zaun are allies, it is not likely Zaun will act on Noxian behalf for anything so foolish. Nor are they likely to care. If a psychopath such as Shaco is allowed as much free reign as he is, there should be no problems with your travel.

-Summoner Nwol
Very well, Summoner, I shall be there.

Nwol

01-03-2012

Excellent.

-Summoner Nwol

(Add me in game. I have an idea! Mmhmhmhmwhahahahahahaha!)

Ask Shyvana

01-03-2012

(I shall add you on my main, I don't even have Shyvana on this account xD)

Nwol

01-03-2012

((That's just hilarious....now I wait.))

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

Dear Shyvana,

I would just like to ask, besides the obvious Demacians you have come to know, are there any other champs you have liked and talk to often?

-Summoner Jamaree

Ask Shyvana

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Dear Shyvana,

I would just like to ask, besides the obvious Demacians you have come to know, are there any other champs you have liked and talk to often?

-Summoner Jamaree
Hello, Jamaree.

I'll probably forget to mention a few. I don't have many friends, because I really don't care to make more than the ones I have, but I do have several people I'll be more inclined to sit by and exchange idle chatter with, if there is only a short while between matches. So:

Orianna makes an effort to talk to anyone she meets. She's... odd, to say the least, but I won't turn down her company. I'm not sure if there's even a person in that metal husk, or if Orianna is just a machine that spits out an appropriate response to what I say, but I give her the benefit of the doubt.

I've exchanged a few words with Tryndamere. The first time was after we faced off on the Field of Justice, with no backup for either of us, turrets down. I think you can imagine how that fight went. When it was over, and we were in the Institute of War, he said to me 'good fight'. From then on, we've been on passable terms with each other.

Miss Fortune likes me more than I like her. We met for the first time as lane partners. After the match, she told me something to the effect of "Wow, I thought all Demacians were as uptight and prissy as Lux, but you were a frickin butcher out there. Great job.", and that's with me cleaning it up. I don't take kindly to such comments about my fellow Demacians, but I suppose that was a compliment. We talk when we're together, but I wouldn't consider her anything more than an associate.

I talk to Amumu frequently. Prince Jarvan showed me sympathy in my moment of weakness, so I feel the need to return the favor to others. I have to admit, at some point, I think the mummy needs to man up. But for now, it's not like it takes much effort to be his friend, so I'll be one.

Finally, I speak frequently to Irelia, Karma, and Udyr. I respect Udyr's strength, and I certainly respect the bravery in the face of all opposition that all Ionian warriors I've met have. It's also my duty as a Demacian to keep good relations with representatives from our allies. But, don't think for a second that I only talk to them for political reasons. I will never be a two faced snake. I try not to offend them for political reasons, but I talk to them at all because I respect them.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, Jamaree.

I'll probably forget to mention a few. I don't have many friends, because I really don't care to make more than the ones I have, but I do have several people I'll be more inclined to sit by and exchange idle chatter with, if there is only a short while between matches. So:

Orianna makes an effort to talk to anyone she meets. She's... odd, to say the least, but I won't turn down her company. I'm not sure if there's even a person in that metal husk, or if Orianna is just a machine that spits out an appropriate response to what I say, but I give her the benefit of the doubt.

I've exchanged a few words with Tryndamere. The first time was after we faced off on the Field of Justice, with no backup for either of us, turrets down. I think you can imagine how that fight went. When it was over, and we were in the Institute of War, he said to me 'good fight'. From then on, we've been on passable terms with each other.

Miss Fortune likes me more than I like her. We met for the first time as lane partners. After the match, she told me something to the effect of "Wow, I thought all Demacians were as uptight and prissy as Lux, but you were a frickin butcher out there. Great job.", and that's with me cleaning it up. I don't take kindly to such comments about my fellow Demacians, but I suppose that was a compliment. We talk when we're together, but I wouldn't consider her anything more than an associate.

I talk to Amumu frequently. Prince Jarvan showed me sympathy in my moment of weakness, so I feel the need to return the favor to others. I have to admit, at some point, I think the mummy needs to man up. But for now, it's not like it takes much effort to be his friend, so I'll be one.

Finally, I speak frequently to Irelia, Karma, and Udyr. I respect Udyr's strength, and I certainly respect the bravery in the face of all opposition that all Ionian warriors I've met have. It's also my duty as a Demacian to keep good relations with representatives from our allies. But, don't think for a second that I only talk to them for political reasons. I will never be a two faced snake. I try not to offend them for political reasons, but I talk to them at all because I respect them.
Thank you for answering my questions, whoever said dragons can't be nice?

-Summoner Jaze

Rndom Guy

01-07-2012

Hello Shyvanna nice to meet you here.

Its an honor seeing how many champions are willingly to answer questions right now, and for some reasons it starts to make me suspicious of all of you. . . .

But nevertheless i shall enjoy while it last, so to you, our beautiful half-dragon (because we all belong to the world), i have questions for you.

First: I know your style of fighting is very aggressive and i pretty much enjoy it, but aside from accepting your fellow companions ideas of ambush, have you took the lead to control a situation in some matches? if so how do you plan ahead as your most favored style (taking out storming head-on ripping flaming guts)

Second: Since you know a bit of Leona, i have to ask Do you have an opinion or information regarding pantheon? i do summon him more often than others since i feel more akin to his fighting style, everytime i summon pantheon to the league i feel let's say..."stronger". So maybe if i knew something i could understand why of this

Abawmb

01-07-2012

Dear Shyvana,

I was wondering have you ever had the time to talk to Wukong. Don't ask me why it just seems like you two would be able to talk for hours.

Jaykoboy

01-07-2012

Dear Shyvana,

Viktor said to send you this letter of his, but I respect you too much to read it for you. Would you be insulted by his letter? Or would you forgive me? Remember the adage, 'don't kill the messenger.'

-Jaykoboy