Updating [LOL.Air] not downloading!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spitu

10-14-2009

Hi, i have been trying to install LoL but it keeps getting stuck at (Updating [LOL.Air]). I just moved into my dorm room and the internet isn't that good but i can still download things, i think that i just cant download from the launcher. Is there some way that i can download this in a manual patch or something?

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

10-15-2009
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Just want to clarify, are you having problems installing the game or updating the game using lol.launcher.exe?

You may want to uninstall Adobe Air on your machine and then reinstall from Adobe directly.
http://get.adobe.com/air/

Spitu

10-15-2009

i am trying to update air i guess. when i open the launcher it says checking files and once that is done it goes to downloading but it says at 0%. 49.8MB left|0 KB/sec
i have tried to use air from the direct site but it didn't work.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

10-15-2009
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Check the following thread for a few possible solutions to the problem:
http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ead.php?t=4564

Spitu

10-16-2009

ok i have tried most of the stuff there and i found out that i just cant download anything from you guys. The launcher goes to 0KB/sec after about 30 sec and trying to download the new setup doesn't work because after about downloading it for 2 hours and getting to about 10% downloaded it just freezes. I got the setup from my friend through his hard drive so i never downloaded one. Is there a way i can get a manual patch for the air update.

reapermaster

10-16-2009

check out solution 4 on https://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boa...237#post164237

let us know what happens

Feedoor

11-25-2009

I've tried all the solutions and I don't have a DNS problem....what should I do?

Orpheus Fenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

I am having a similar problem at another University. I have used my laptop to try to play LOL when on campus and near the dorms. It always gets stuck on updating LOL.air and stays at 0% for a few minutes then lists it can not update. However I took my laptop home, and it connected right away and updated.
I have a few friends wanting to play LOL but can not since it will not update on the University network. We do not know how to proceed. I shall try to put in an official request, but it seemed prudent to update on this thread as it appears to be the same problem. I checked most of the fixes on the listed page, but again: it will update just fine and run on my network at home, yet never updates while on the University network.

Quixs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2010

I am also in a University dorm, I tried the wireless and a hardwire connection and neither will let me update lol.air. My laptop, however, which was updated before I brought on campus play lol just fine once the game is open. My desktop computer didn't get the lol.air update and is stuck on 49/50.

jaganacbozji

08-25-2010

I got solution for your problem:
First u got to search this forum and find program that changes your games to us or eu server.
Than follow the instructions and change your server.
Patch and lol air should download with no problem

i am glad i could help