Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FetisPuncher

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
I don't know about Yorick, but he's always banned so I never get a chance to practice. I'd think that Nasus would take enough damage from ghouls to make the tradeoff favor Yorick more (Spirit Fire just doesn't kill them fast enough). But... there's a reason Yorick is always banned.

Anyway, yeah. Nasus tier 2 bot easy. It doesn't hurt that he pretty much hard counters any autoattackers automatically.
Nasus eat Yorick for breakfast. nice troll though ^_^

check out my guide (even though old) @ Dominate Dominion . COM! To fully understand why all this time i've been saying Nasus is a Beast.

Iceneous

01-07-2012

hes amazing bot, lol i made the mistake to try to take one on as graves. didnt think that my attack speed would be reduced to like .1 a second. i litterally sat there thinking something was wrong with my character. Dam u Fdru Dam u!

Tiranui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-07-2012

Nasus is a strong pick vs some bot laners. But if he is having a hard time then they should swap. Sometimes in bot you itemize with say MR vs a mage then the other team responds by swapping down a ranged carry.

FDru

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranui View Post
Nasus is a strong pick vs some bot laners. But if he is having a hard time then they should swap. Sometimes in bot you itemize with say MR vs a mage then the other team responds by swapping down a ranged carry.
It shouldn't matter. Since said ranged carry isn't going to have tenacity yet, Wither will hold you over until you get a glacial shroud, which is easily rushed into FH and then you're fine. Hell, you don't even need any items to deal with some champs (like Kog).

FetisPuncher

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranui View Post
Wrong, there are very few who can even pose a threat - even then you can properly itemize against and still own the lane.