Jarvan IV's future queen: Shyvana.

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

belthazor3457

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
I don't think that was in the original lore. The original had Jarvan kill her father on a hunt, but I don't recall her being anything but welcomed after that.

Regardless, that's not the lore anymore. Don't try to justify with noncanon, Noxian!
Oh come now, you know Noxus would host the marriage of the crown prince and his dragon-queen.

...albeit that would probably be in large part because, the crown prince of Demacia having to go to Noxus to legitimize a marriage would be a gigantic trollface.jpg middle-finger in the face of Demacian ideology.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium248 View Post
Uh...

I was always under the impression that Shyvana was his *daughter*, and that he met her mother when he was wandering in the wastelands.
Shyvana is too old to be his daughter or even adopted daughter. He never met her mother, their backstories were updated that she was the woman he met during his journey.

DFxKazuto

01-05-2012

I wonder who would win if they ever got into an argument...

Sarkan of Arkham

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiam22 View Post
Most likely Lux, because she's related to Garen and he's the military top dog.
Jarvan/Lux = not gonna happen. Bro code man.

Keitterman

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazutoMataro View Post
I wonder who would win if they ever got into an argument...
Well if their argument plays out anything like on the fields of justice, then Jarven better hope he can survive long enough for someone to come kill her... er, "win the argument"

Dizizu

01-06-2012

I'd say it could quite possibly work out. Jarvan does help her kill her father's murderer, and she is strongly pro-demacia. She is most deffinately patriotic enough to fill the role as a queen, but it would depend on if Demacia accepts her as queen. Or if its possible for them to have anything between them at all.
In my opinion I really like the idea of Jarvan selecting Shyvana to be his queen, and it is at the very least an exellent fan fiction idea.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

They may accept her since the Heir would have Dragon blood flowing in their veins which they can use as another reason why it's their birthright to rule. No other could claim such a bold right. You know since Half-Dragons are rare and Dragons tend to stay away from humanoids.

GeneralisimoMeow

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
They may accept her since the Heir would have Dragon blood flowing in their veins which they can use as another reason why it's their birthright to rule. No other could claim such a bold right. You know since Half-Dragons are rare and Dragons tend to stay away from humanoids.
but wouldn't that lead to tyrrany when people learn a sense of inferiority to the "dragonborn" and eventual political corruption?

Pig Magus

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralisimoMeow View Post
but wouldn't that lead to tyrrany when people learn a sense of inferiority to the "dragonborn" and eventual political corruption?
All the more reason Demacia would like it. Demacia is the Lawful Neutral, not Lawful Good, state.

Ask Katarina

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralisimoMeow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig Magus View Post
All the more reason Demacia would like it. Demacia is the Lawful Neutral, not Lawful Good, state.
The truth shines. Though I'd qualify them more evil.

123456 ... 8