THE ******* ****lNG LORE IS ON HOLD, ****!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atropos

01-06-2012

Hard to explain why we, riot, attach 540 ****ing dashes to every champ we release.

No more need for lore.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Okay, that's a little better I guess.

Kabalite

01-06-2012

What I don't understand is why they just don't have players submit lore for the champion that's going to be added... I mean, give the players an art spotlight 4 days before release, and let people right lore based off of appearance. The lore discussion section of the forum could easily get some rules and regulations set up, given a timeframe, and someone at Riot can just read through a few of them, because they are essentially only 1-2 pages in length.

It could be a cool way to work with the community, hell, they could give the winner some RP, show their summoner name at the bottom of the page, or give them a shiny forum badge-type thing, or even something for their title, like the Emissaries and Adjudicators get.

ItsBAMF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-06-2012

I just want another 1 of those CG trailers :c

IalreadyHateYou

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabalite View Post
What I don't understand is why they just don't have players submit lore for the champion that's going to be added... I mean, give the players an art spotlight 4 days before release, and let people right lore based off of appearance. The lore discussion section of the forum could easily get some rules and regulations set up, given a timeframe, and someone at Riot can just read through a few of them, because they are essentially only 1-2 pages in length.

It could be a cool way to work with the community, hell, they could give the winner some RP, show their summoner name at the bottom of the page, or give them a shiny forum badge-type thing, or even something for their title, like the Emissaries and Adjudicators get.
Everyone would be a Demacian.
Everyone.

BlueMessiah

01-06-2012

Zero ****s given about lore, right here.

All of you downvote me twice: once for missing the point of the thread and once for zero ****s given

Hynne

01-06-2012

Posting on Renekton's Bottom-Threads.

Calcipher Prime

01-06-2012

Screw it, we'll just create our own lore... And we'll see how they like their League Universe then.

sleepyj101

01-06-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9_4m7QYQvxQ#t=14 s

my thoughts

Kabalite

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IalreadyHateYou View Post
Everyone would be a Demacian.
Everyone.
I'm sure that the more creative writers would NOT make everyone a Demacian, I mean, if you get so many of the same essays that sound exactly the same, you don't give them the same grade as one that thought completely outside the box and wound up being one of the most well-written short stories that you've ever read.