Last Call on Snowdown Showdown Skins!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moneypenny

Marketing Manager

01-06-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

We wanted to pass along a friendly, holiday reminder that our Snowdown Showdown skins are going to be leaving the League of Legends Store soon to become Legacy Skins. If you’d like to get ahold of these amazing seasonal skins for Heimerdinger, Maokai, Gangplank and LeBlanc before they go into the vault, be sure to make your purchase before the stroke of midnight Pacific Time on Tuesday the 10th of January!

Don’t miss your chance to snag these holiday skins before they become collector’s items! Once these skins go into the Vault, you may only see them again under very special circumstances. So head on over to the League of Legends Store today!

Xnodas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

I'd like to thank random checking of this site for this first post

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-06-2012

These skins are not "Limited Edition" and are just "Legacy," therefore they will most likely be back next year.

Hopefully, we can get some LE skins in the future...

Probably just the collector in me speaking about not wanting to actually buy them because they aren't LE. However, these skins (minus Mistletoe LeBlanc which is pretty bland) are really great and all have special particles, new spell models, and/or unique animations. Not bad compared to some of the older Winter Holiday skins all things considered.

Oh, and shameless promotion, but vote on your favorite finalist in my bear / fox art contest!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1679974

Stexe

Adjudicator

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnodas View Post
I'd like to thank random checking of this site for this first post
Ya, same here. One of the first times I've been on the front page!

Wow... didn't even realize I did a double post. My bad, I'm usually against that sort of thing.

Might as well make the most of the double post... if anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to send me a friend request. I'm almost at my friend limit, but I'll still add people temporarily if you have anything you feel you need to ask.

Oh, and might as well do my shameless promotion for the amazing artists in the League of Legends community. Vote on your favorites! They are all amazing! http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1679974

Brian218

01-06-2012

can you sale 50%off the champions ?

Jehuty

01-06-2012

I'm not too worried about buying them..

GrimaceStorm

01-06-2012

Only when you add more do that Le Blanc D:

NoMieu

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian218 View Post
can you sale 50%off Snowdown showdown champions like Gangplank, heim, leblanc and mao ?
That wouldn't make sense if they're legacy skins and only come out in certain circumstances, only normal skins have sales

PVRGATORY

01-06-2012

Dat GP walk.

taiya

01-06-2012

the only decent one is leblanc

this years skins were meh, and there were only 4...

1234511 ... 17