Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HallowedOurai

01-06-2012

Please stop picking him on Dominion. Thank you. That is all.

Xanthic

01-06-2012

Inb4 FDru rage

Aehron

01-06-2012

I'm sorry you've gotten bad Nasus players... he is absolutely fantastic bot. Spirit fire is great for clearing waves and poking. Wither helps close or maintain the gap 1v1, and is amazing for securing your team's ganks and preventing enemy ones. Built in sustain is great.

In short.. you probably just haven't had the pleasure of playing with one that has figured out how he works on Dom. Or you are trolling. :p

HallowedOurai

01-06-2012

No, I'm not trolling. I'm just sick of people taking Nasus and going top on Dominion. It's very underwhelming and it only works out when the rest of team carries him. While he can work on bottom, he's countered by so many of the other classic bottom champs, it's still risky in blind pick. In draft mode if it's a counter pick, I can see it. But Nasus's big advantage is to be able to build for defense and control while still doing solid damage, and with the abbreviated Q farm of dominion, he doesn't hold up.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HallowedOurai View Post
While he can work on bottom, he's countered by so many of the other classic bottom champs,
How so? He counters Yorick and Heimerdinger no problem. Bottom allows him to farm Q.
Minimal AP and Spirit Fire let him push the lane like a boss.
Wither and his Ult allow him to shrug off many 2v1 ganks.

Quote:
But Nasus's big advantage is to be able to build for defense and control while still doing solid damage, and with the abbreviated Q farm of dominion, he doesn't hold up.
except Q isnt what makes him viable on dominion. spirit fire for interrupting caps and wither for pwning enemy ad is.

Tanky/Cdr Nasus is a BEAST on dominion.

Basically, you don't know what you are talking about.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Nasus is one of the strongest bots

Inkyjinx

01-06-2012

Quote:
Please stop picking him on Dominion if you go AD. Thank you. That is all.
fixed it for you.

AP Nasus is boss.

KimKelley

01-06-2012

You realize this just made me want to pick nasus don't you?

FDru

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmival View Post
How so? He counters Yorick and Heimerdinger no problem. Bottom allows him to farm Q.
Minimal AP and Spirit Fire let him push the lane like a boss.
Wither and his Ult allow him to shrug off many 2v1 ganks.
I don't know about Yorick, but he's always banned so I never get a chance to practice. I'd think that Nasus would take enough damage from ghouls to make the tradeoff favor Yorick more (Spirit Fire just doesn't kill them fast enough). But... there's a reason Yorick is always banned.

Anyway, yeah. Nasus tier 2 bot easy. It doesn't hurt that he pretty much hard counters any autoattackers automatically.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-06-2012

Nasus is fine bot. Not interested in seeing him roam or hang top though.