Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Musta Krahkesh

07-12-2010

The most solid patch I've seen in a long time. The only problem that could come from this is maybe Akali being a little imba, but there's o way to know that till it goes live.

Thank you Riot.

Indigoaqua

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Awesome patch, singed fling fix, PaC fix, and a (somewhat) buff to kass!

all that's missing is the singed skin :/

Leon27607

07-12-2010

That new item seems useless imo... Looks like a jungling item but if it costs 1000+ gold it's really not worth considering you can't build it up into anything... Madred's would be a better choice for jungling.
The active on it makes it basically like a "free" ward but you can only put ONE down at a time -_-. Maybe if it was like a doran item it'd be more viable.

Stiler

07-12-2010

So cleanse no longer stops Ignites? Well thta is certainly gonna suck for my akali and sqauishy melee builds .

Mishobu

07-12-2010

Where are the Eve changes?

Sk1n J0b

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

lol@ an other FOTM summoner spell nerf.

I'm going to guess ghost is next.

Frykka

07-12-2010

I for one will continuously queue Evelynn and screenshot/report every hate chat message and queue rage dodge :-) GJ on everything but Evelynn RIOT, and there you fail horribly, it has been 3 months or more since a promised remake was announced. Do you not know what is going on in your game and how much this one Champion causes team/queue issues (even though she is not as bad as the players that complain about her). Using Evelynn as an excuse for violation of harassment rules will be loud and continuous but such players should still be banned.

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

07-12-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Zomg i'm excited

ItzKill

07-12-2010

Awesome job riot!

FuYA

07-12-2010

Normalized the jungle spawns on Summoner's Rift - the Wolf camp now always spawns in the same quadrant as the Ancient Golem, and the smaller golem camp will always spawn in the quadrant with Lizard Elder.

Love that. When I was testing different Junglers it was frustrating not knowing which camp was gonna be killable early. Mostly cause what i was testing was getting to lvl 2 by jungling with different champs and then rejoining lane. But now this is means You know exactly were to go to get this done.