Pantheons Ultimate on Dom

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalarepa

01-05-2012

Pantheon's ult is not about dmg, it's about his presence. If you're capturing point and big mad Spartan will jump on your head in 2 seconds, won't you back off?
Or when you're sitting with half HP at point and Pantheon ults you. You can't poke him, clear creeps and defend. You can only die or run away.

lbgsloan

01-05-2012

Pantheon has a strong kit (well, his W scaling could stand to be looked at), it's just that normally his mana issues on SR restrict his power too much and he sucks in 5v5 teamfights. In smaller fights with massive mana regen, he's very strong. Plus Entropy is a superior item choice on him over the best AD caster SR item, Bloodthirster. No losing stacks, health > lifesteal on him. His ult is very strong as it gets him to any adjacent point instantly. So is TF's ult, but TF has a waaaaaay higher skillcap to use well.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

01-05-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Plus Entropy is a superior item choice on him over the best AD caster SR item, Bloodthirster.
there's a cost discrepancy there, but generally i agree--entropy is an underused, underappreciated item imo.

Nunkuruji

01-05-2012

Talon

Yeah, I think that's all that needs to be said.

Oddjustice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
there's a cost discrepancy there, but generally i agree--entropy is an underused, underappreciated item imo.
I keep trying to fit it onto my AD bruisers, but I haven't done any math to examine it's usefulness. Who do you see it fitting best onto?

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
I enjoy Entrophy mainly due to the click and AS steriod build-in in some AD carries (not to mention the slow)

Such as TF, Sivir, Trist

CanineD

01-05-2012

Pantheon needs absolutely no changes on Dominion, he is one of the best suited ADs for it.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANJustice View Post
I keep trying to fit it onto my AD bruisers, but I haven't done any math to examine it's usefulness. Who do you see it fitting best onto?
anyone who benefits from phage and anyone who benefits from best friend sword

the active is ideally best on a champ who gets little damage from their autoattacks but slips a few of them into their combo anyway for the extra damage

and yeah, pantheon is easily best ad behind vayne and graves

MMKH

01-05-2012

Pantheon is totally fine IMO on Dominion.

Geomexis

01-05-2012

Panth is a great pick on Dominion when you're able to use him correctly. Plus when you set his ult up on certain spots in Dominion the circle becomes hidden due to terrain and nobody notices it which usually means a free kill or at least an interrupt.