Dominion Support Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

01-04-2012

triforce sona is very good against melee. u basically zone them out and punish them for getting close

the problem with ap sona is that u have no way of doing real dmg. after ur Q, u just sit there doing nothing till ur Q is up again. u cant clear waves and u cant do dmg consistently. ur completely reliant on ur team for kills as ap. triforce sona does consistent dmg and has kill potential while still having some sustain

ap janna has a completely different problem. her hurricane is easy to dodge and she pushes the lane way too quickly with it without having any real kill potential. u end up getting ganked every time

triforce ad janna has her shield buff. her hurricane is used as a knockup only.

remember, this is assuming u go bot lane, which is all i really play (unless i go leona top when my team needs a stunbot or augment gravity viktor when we need dmg and a stunbot)

cerealsmok3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

most support champions that play dominion usually build ad and own at it >>

CarnivaL

01-05-2012

AP/CDR Janna is ridiculously good, one of the better picks for dominion.

maxusmaximus

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
triforce sona is very good against melee. u basically zone them out and punish them for getting close

the problem with ap sona is that u have no way of doing real dmg. after ur Q, u just sit there doing nothing till ur Q is up again. u cant clear waves and u cant do dmg consistently. ur completely reliant on ur team for kills as ap. triforce sona does consistent dmg and has kill potential while still having some sustain
LB sona would like a word with you. sona's base stats are what carries her along for the first 5-10 minutes of the game or so whether you are building triforce or ap - sheen is enough to get you the damage you need along with prospectors ring. (actually i have managed to get to around 3k gold and about 7/0 before having to go back for gear - she really doesnt need it early on) after this with needlessly large rod and build into LB you are doing crazy damage. you only need 200ap and lichbane to be doing more damage than you can get from triforce. LB sona can take a squishy down to 20% health with just one Q and LB/passive proc. throw in an ult and they are dead for sure.

Meacha

01-05-2012

Quote:

~ karma is not viable. too dependent on mantra charges. dominion gameplay is simply too quick for her and she doesnt regen mantra fast enough
you sir need to take back that comment
Karma is great for dominion
the only time you need mantra is for shield damage
and every once in a while a heal

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Quote:
~ kayle viable, but has a hard time early-game
after 30+ games of kayle, winning most of them, i completely disagree

early Q and then follow up with a couple slashes will beat someone up hard, so painful