Ask Shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nwol

01-02-2012

Perhaps Fate should learn his place before some wayward summoner puts reminds him the hard way.

We ponder if you have adapted well to the Field of Justice and ponder what you think of these conspiracies involing your Prince of Demacia and how the one on the field may very well be an imposter.

Also, if you would mind perhaps harassing a friend of ours with a surprise visit. We are sure he would be most amused with it, if you are game for such things. Perhaps if you are willing we can discuss details later.

-Summoner Nwol

Ask Shyvana

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
Perhaps Fate should learn his place before some wayward summoner puts reminds him the hard way.

We ponder if you have adapted well to the Field of Justice and ponder what you think of these conspiracies involing your Prince of Demacia and how the one on the field may very well be an imposter.

Also, if you would mind perhaps harassing a friend of ours with a surprise visit. We are sure he would be most amused with it, if you are game for such things. Perhaps if you are willing we can discuss details later.

-Summoner Nwol
If Graves hunting him like an animal hasn't changed him, I doubt anything will. Still, I can't wait to see what will happen when Evelynn gets her claws on him.

I've adopted very well to the Field of Justice. Prince Jarvan and our fellow Demacians have taught me to control my inner rage, but as a half-dragon, I can't suppress it indefinitely. My fury and bloodlust need to be relieved. The League lets me unleash all my rage, without remorse. And since it also allows me to aid the goals of Demacia and Prince Jarvan, joining the League is perhaps the best decision I've ever made.

I'm a busy woman, Summoner, and I don't care for practical jokes. I'll agree to hear your details, but don't get your hopes up.

Pig Magus

01-02-2012

As a Noxian I read quite a bit of news from our allied state of Zaun, and the Zaunite Inquirer recently said that Blitz's PERV matched you and Jarvan IV. Is there any truth to this, or merely a rumor?

Also, I like to battle honorably to show my true superiority on the battlefield. How do you feel about your fellow Demacian Garen's underhanded tactics of hiding in bushes to ambush? Do you like to fight fairly or are you pragmatic about combat?

Ask Shyvana

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig Magus View Post
As a Noxian I read quite a bit of news from our allied state of Zaun, and the Zaunite Inquirer recently said that Blitz's PERV matched you and Jarvan IV. Is there any truth to this, or merely a rumor?

Also, I like to battle honorably to show my true superiority on the battlefield. How do you feel about your fellow Demacian Garen's underhanded tactics of hiding in bushes to ambush? Do you like to fight fairly or are you pragmatic about combat?
...no, there is no truth to it. If you must know, I haven't given it much thought. Prince Jarvan is something of an adopted father to me, but I'm not a sappy little girl. I know he's not my father, or anything close to it. If he approached me and suggested I become his future queen, well, let's just say it's not something I would decline. But, with the monarchical system Demacia has, I doubt I would be his first choice. Most likely, his queen will be a member of the Crownguard family.

But, if I were to gain enough favor from the citizens of Demacia, who knows, it could happen. We'll see how well I prove myself to Demacia on the Field of Justice, hm?

I follow few rules on the battlefield. I follow one rule in combat: fair is rare. I don't treat combat as anything beautiful. You've summoned me, you know what I'm about. I rush at the enemy, I splatter their burning guts across the field, and if they infuriate me enough, I show them my true form. But I'm not completely without honor. I have no problem following whatever plans Prince Jarvan or Luxanna come up with, setting traps and focusing key targets. So I have no problem with Garen, and his reputation of being a trap door spider with his infamous bushes. But, I will say that if it takes three of you to kill one opponent, you shouldn't consider yourself any better of a soldier for it. All's fair in war, but if I had to choose between a real one on one fight, or one of them luring the other into a trap, I'll always go for the duel.

Ask Shyvana

01-02-2012

Quote:

-Summoner Nwol
Much apologies, Nwol, I forgot to answer one of your questions.

I don't have enough information to really say anything about it. I've heard Prince Jarvan has been acting oddly, but his personal dilemmas are none of my business, or anyone's but his. However, if it turns out the rumors are true, and he is being impersonated by LeBlanc... torture is not in my blood, but when I'm through with LeBlanc, a field splattered with her blood will be the only trace of her anyone sees again.

Nwol

01-02-2012

Ah, we pondered where our response was for that portion and we thank you for giving us an answer. Now all we ask is simply to arrive at a paticular inn in Zaun, pay it a visit while he is tending to his establishment. He's a warrior of some reknown, perhaps you may have heard of him or perhaps not. It matters little. Sometime within the next week, before 4pm would be most prefered. That is all, no other catch.

-Summoner Nwol

Ask Shyvana

01-02-2012

Quote:
Ah, we pondered where our response was for that portion and we thank you for giving us an answer. Now all we ask is simply to arrive at a paticular inn in Zaun, pay it a visit while he is tending to his establishment. He's a warrior of some reknown, perhaps you may have heard of him or perhaps not. It matters little. Sometime within the next week, before 4pm would be most prefered. That is all, no other catch.

-Summoner Nwol
Zaun and Noxus have friendly ties. Not that I'm at all concerned for my own safety, but what guarantees can you offer that nothing will be tried against me?

Irongrinder

01-02-2012

Dearest Shyvana,

I have wrote this formal letter in an effort to sway you towards PESTERING MALPHITE UNTIL HE TELLS US MORE OF HIS HOMEWORLD.

I gotta know these things. Thanks!

Love,

Kelso Irongrinder

Ask Shyvana

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irongrinder View Post
Dearest Shyvana,

I have wrote this formal letter in an effort to sway you towards PESTERING MALPHITE UNTIL HE TELLS US MORE OF HIS HOMEWORLD.

I gotta know these things. Thanks!

Love,

Kelso Irongrinder
Hello, Summoner Irongrinder.

...I respect people's privacy more than that. If his homeworld is something he doesn't want to discuss, that's his business. Not everyone is as open about what they are as I am.

Nwol

01-02-2012

Your status as Champion and my word as Summoner. While Noxus and Zaun are allies, it is not likely Zaun will act on Noxian behalf for anything so foolish. Nor are they likely to care. If a psychopath such as Shaco is allowed as much free reign as he is, there should be no problems with your travel.

-Summoner Nwol