Ask Shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Chartreuse?
I hope you're asking my thoughts on the color, because if you open by offering me liquor, you're in for a world of pain.

So, since you asked, I'm not big on greens.

Jaykoboy

12-30-2011

No, the color. I'm not into french alcohol.

And I thought you'd say that. I was going to ask 'Chartreuse or Crimson?' but the answer to that from you is quite obvious.

Heil Teemo

12-30-2011

Dear Shyvana, the fiery beauty of the Demacian military

Two questions for you, baby. First: Does the carpet match the drapes?

Second: I saw you grab that card I threw at'cha the other day. If you wanted a keepsake, my love, you need only ask.

Yours truly, Thomas "The Cardmaster" Finklestein

Jaykoboy

12-30-2011

Dear...dear god...TF's real name is Thomas Finklestein? Great gadsby, I may never play him again...

KrystalSundancer

12-30-2011

Dear Shyvana,

With your experience joining the Demacian ranks and now joining the League of Legends, how do you usually go about making new friends?

What are your thoughts on Rammus, do you think he is a hero in a half shell?

I dislike being pitted against you in a match but its great to see you here giving advice and feedback. I like you a little more now.

steak style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Hello Shyvana

Why don't you shout DEMACIA like Garen?

Ask Shyvana

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
No, the color. I'm not into french alcohol.

And I thought you'd say that. I was going to ask 'Chartreuse or Crimson?' but the answer to that from you is quite obvious.
It is indeed, Summoner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ętherwrack View Post
Dear Shyvana, the fiery beauty of the Demacian military

Two questions for you, baby. First: Does the carpet match the drapes?

Second: I saw you grab that card I threw at'cha the other day. If you wanted a keepsake, my love, you need only ask.

Yours truly, Thomas "The Cardmaster" Finklestein
How dare you! If we ever cross blades on the field of justice, you can be... you know what? Nothing I can do to you will compare to what Evelynn will do to you when I tell her of this transgression. If people think I have anger issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalSundancer View Post
Dear Shyvana,

With your experience joining the Demacian ranks and now joining the League of Legends, how do you usually go about making new friends?

What are your thoughts on Rammus, do you think he is a hero in a half shell?

I dislike being pitted against you in a match but its great to see you here giving advice and feedback. I like you a little more now.

Hello, Krystal.

I don't make friends easily. I don't want to get all mushy, but I sometimes find it hard to really fit in with normal humans, let alone relate to them. I make friends with anyone who makes an effort to speak to me. I'm on speaking terms with all Demacian League members, of course. The Crownguard family and I, in particular, are friendly enough. I wouldn't say I'm friends with the machine named Orianna, but she tries to talk to everyone, so I don't reject her company. I won't list my thoughts on every fellow champion, but I will say that I respect Leona for the same reason I respect Garen. Her bravery and courage in the face of all opposition is commendable. Like Garen, I know that Leona will never be the weak link that breaks our vanguard.

I've had Rammus on my team, and I've fought him. His shell is infuriatingly tough to crack, even when I take my true form. And when a Summoner puts Thornmail on him, it's almost not worth trying. But I respect him, even if we've never really spoken.

Nobody enjoys seeing me advancing on them in battle. I can't say I care about what people think of me, but I'm glad you've seen that half-dragon also means half-human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steak style View Post
Hello Shyvana

Why don't you shout DEMACIA like Garen?
Hello, Steak. Your name makes me hungry.

I've tried. Many fans of the League have approached me and told me that the moment I take my true form would be a great time to shout 'Demacia'. It just takes too much effort to say anything during the transformation besides an instinctual roar. Besides, I think we can agree that a dragon's roar is more intimidating than shouting 'Demacia'.

Rasuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

'Ello Shyvana!

I must say as a Summoner, you're one of, if not my favorite, Champions. So, I'd like to ask what you think of Tristana, Leona, and Viktor, my other favorites. Though *if it'd take too long, just Tristana.

Pig Magus

01-02-2012

Hello,

I'm a Noxian summoner but I find your skills very useful on the fields of Justice. I've been buying Hextech Gunblades for you in the matches I summon you, what's your opinion on them?

Ask Shyvana

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasuk View Post
'Ello Shyvana!

I must say as a Summoner, you're one of, if not my favorite, Champions. So, I'd like to ask what you think of Tristana, Leona, and Viktor, my other favorites. Though *if it'd take too long, just Tristana.
Hello, Rasuk.

Thank you, that means a lot.

Fear not, this won't take too long.

Tristana is not a champion I can relate to. She strictly uses ranged weapons, and although I'm sure skill with such weapons requires just as much training as melee combat, it's just not something I can call as brave as what, say, Poppy does. That said, I've seen Tristana launch herself right into the fray. Considering her size, that says a lot about her spirit. Now, she seems really immature. From the brief conversations we've had on the Field of Justice, she was impatient and whiny. But, her eagerness to "shoot something" does mean I can count on her to rush right at the enemy, as I like to do. We may not have much in common, but we work well together.

I can't relate to Leona based on her personality. She prefers to take a defensive role, and doesn't really enjoy combat, from what I've seen. It's a wonder that she and Pantheon come from the same place, even if they're of different tribes. But I will say that I respect her almost as much as I respect Garen. Both of them are strong in body and spirit, facing off against all opposition without a second thought. When Leona is on my team, I know that she will never be the weak link that breaks us. If she's on the opposing team, I know that I'm in for a fight to the bitter end. I usually have to take my true form to bring her down. I have to respect that. And besides, even if our personalities are so different, Leona is on the side of justice. She is always welcome in Demacia, as far as I'm concerned.

I haven't seen much of Viktor, on or off the Fields of Justice. From what I've seen and heard, he transformed himself into some kind of cyborg. I respect his intelligence and resourcefulness, and the skills he brings to battle can certainly turn the tide of any team fight. But, I just can't consider him as brave or dangerous as someone who really gets into the fight and splatters the enemy across the field. Plus, doing that to your body is just... wrong. Unnatural. But, these are just first impressions. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks and months. Maybe I'm dead wrong about him, maybe he's the type to throw down his third arm and go toe to toe with Tryndamere, if it came down to them. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig Magus View Post
Hello,

I'm a Noxian summoner but I find your skills very useful on the fields of Justice. I've been buying Hextech Gunblades for you in the matches I summon you, what's your opinion on them?
...hello, Noxian. I'm glad the League takes champions' viewpoints into account, because I will never aid a Noxian on the Field of Justice if the match is one that would aid your citystate's goals. The enemies of Demacia will fall.

I'd say it's a bad choice. Hextech Gunblades are expensive, half because they provide a lot of ability power. Ability power is virtually useless on me, except at my moment of transformation. Your money would be better spent buying me Wriggle's Lantern, and putting the extra gold towards whatever else you usually purchase for me. I would recommend Wit's End, or the Black Cleaver. To use the terms you Summoners are so fond of, the 'lifesteal' with the 'attack speed' means I can rip the enemy apart, and sustain myself in the process.