Viktor Hotfix 12/31/2011

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PerfidiousAlbion

12-31-2011

Just bought the augment in Dominion with my starting gold and it still cost me 1200 gold.

Elrude IV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

i still dont like victor

Skaggs

12-31-2011

first game i check my dmg it was 650,000 in a 40 min. game BLEW my mind till i realized that was impossible. =D

Voltusfive

12-31-2011

Its stillnot enough..

Now i m stuck with a cheap 1000G upgrade in the late game.

Im sorry but the the hex core should get returned to the store when you upgrade so it no longer takes an item slot.

Euckai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

@Skaggs you only got 650,000 in a 40 minute game? slack I hit 1.4mil with him my first game at the 45 minute mark, now that blows someone's mind....

GaiaMike

12-31-2011

Yay for fixes. I can start updating the list I made now

Bugs:
[Confirmed] 1. His Death Ray frequently does not cause damage despite a direct hit
[Confirmed] 2. His ultimate occasionally drifts off the map and/or is uncontrollable
3. Power Transfer occasionally cancels if you move away from opponent after using it
4. Gravity Field occasionally cancels if you move away from opponent after using it
[Fixed] 5. On the results screen, under "damage done" it always says that his damage is 500,000+ when it shouldn't be

[edit]
[Fixed] 6. Augment: Power has the incorrect numbers on the tool tip (instead of +220HP and 6HP/5, it gives 265HP and +9HP/lv) (binch)
[Fixed]7. Augment: Death only amplifies the BASE damage, rather than full damage (intentional?) (FoxPMcCloud)
[Confirmed] 8. Death Ray pushes saplings (seems to be a cosmetic-only bug) (GreatPyramid)
9. A disconnect can cause the good ol' item icon glitch, but if it happens to Viktor's core, you are unable to upgrade the core -- because the core is not in the list of items (the stats stay the same, but display incorrectly) (Assassinine)
[False] 10. Olaf can be re-stunned after activating ragnarok - "Cannot be disabled" displays rapidly (Dreadnate)
[Confirmed] 11. Viktor's Full Machine skin is listed as Limited Availability -- it is not a limited skin (TF2Pyro)
[Confirmed] 12. Master Yi cannot be stunned by Viktor's field, because the three slows cannot stack (Sheldon)
[Partially Confirmed] 13. Gangplank cannot remove scurvy in Viktor's field (the stun) (R4D10FR33 says it clears but immediately restuns, but I have been unable to reproduce this despite multiple attempts) (Sheldon)
[False] 14. Quicksilver Sash and Cleanse do not remove Viktor's stun (Sydrian)
[False] 15. Viktor's movespeed stat does not update with the proc of Amplify: Power (The Djinn)
[False] 16. Viktor's field does not stop Malzahar's channeled ult while Malz is inside the field (it is probably supposed to stun) (Jushiiro)
[False] 17. Viktor's field does not stop Katarina's ulti (0Mojo0)
[Confirmed] 18. If the target (champion/minion) dies before Power Transfer hits, Viktor is given a shield for free (the rose)
19. If you smartcast Death Ray, and double tap the button instead of holding and dragging the mouse, it uses the mana and goes on cooldown, but the move does not activate (Ryft Mith)
20. Viktor is occasionally unable to use Gravity Field while snared (spells should be castable while snared) (MrGinger)
[Confirmed] 21. Like Nidalee's spear bug, sometimes, if you drag Death Ray directly out from him, it casts it in the opposite direction (Ryft Mith)
22. If you use his Q on a minion standing directly next to you, the projectile travels back and forth nigh instantly, but he doesn't get the shield for a slightly longer time, even though the projectile has returned to him (Ryft Mith)
23. Gravity Field seems to activate more quickly if you get Augment: Gravity (Ryft Mith)
[False] 24. During Gravity Field's "set up" animation, Viktor's Q and E are unable to cast (Ryft Mith)
[Confirmed] 25. If Viktor's Death Ray particles collide with a wall, the ray stops, but the animation continues as if it were going through the wall (Kruor)
[Confirmed] 26. Viktor's "extra" arm seems to have cosmetic/graphical glitches (Grimmgore)
[Fixed] 27. TF's innate seems to proc with Viktor's ult (you can make money VERY rapidly by quickly clicking R) (HughGRexion)
[Confirmed] 28. Death Ray's animation sometimes cancels, making it appear to fire at his feet instead of a full line (Warpedz)(Vvaldir says it does not cause damage when this happens)
[Confirmed] 29. It seems when two Viktors use their ultimates, whoever used it first either controls both, or the second ult just follows the first cloud regardless of user input (Sheldon, Kharnedge)
[Confirmed] 30. The blue targeting cursor is non-representative of the hit-box for Death Ray (the beginning and end tips of the cursor do not hit)(Ryft Mith)
[Confirmed] 31. You can see the "scar" of Viktor's Death Ray left on the ground even if he casts it in the fog of war, giving away his location

Zero Zephyrum

12-31-2011

[14:37:49] Deanfunks: The best thing
[14:37:54] Deanfunks: about all the Viktor bugs
[14:37:55] Deanfunks: yeah
[14:38:07] Deanfunks: is the fact, that Viktor made himself to be the newest evolution of man.
[14:38:12] Deanfunks: "Metal is perfection"

Adumbro Deus

Recruiter

12-31-2011

Could we get patch notes for the viktor patch?

DreamLeviathan

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adumbro Deus View Post
Could we get patch notes for the viktor patch?
No balance changes were made. Only thing that happened was Viktor's activation and... a few skins?

Taenshi

12-31-2011

Just played a game, still 1200 gold