Prepaid Riot Gamecards

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Socrates

10-14-2009

Thanks for having the availability but i noticed that since both 7-11 and best buy carry just about all the random weird stuff that no one else will take i just kinda figured that it would take awhile till you got them in a store similar to target or wallmart

Socrates

10-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuraM View Post
the reset, is that at the end of closed beta, or open beta?

and when you buy stuff during beta, when it gets reset and we get refunded, do we still keep the stuff we got or no?
Im thinking we dont get the stuff but all RIOT points spent to purchase these items will be in fact refunded. (that is my impression anyways)

Snewp

10-14-2009

And what of the early points and preview for those of us who have purchased the Collectors Edition directly from RiotGames?

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

10-14-2009
6 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rial View Post
I was under the impression, from reading an interview that was posted before, that no champion was going to take riot points specifically to use, and influence points could also unlock them. Is this not the case?
Influence Points can still be spent to unlock any champion in the game. You will be able to spend your Riot Points as an alternate currency to unlock champions if you wish to accelerate the rate at which you acquire them.

However, Riot is dedicated to fair play, so we will not be selling anything for RP that directly equates to power in game. Items of this nature (such as runes) are exclusively purchased through IP.

PlaidCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2009

Will there be items that we can buy with influence points in the store before the end of closed beta. I understand that when the game is released we will lose all of our influence points but will we be able to spend them up until that point just for fun?

10-14-2009

So if im correct I Pre Ordered From Gamestop ... This is the same as preordering online correct ?

Dragonglove

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loading View Post
So if im correct I Pre Ordered From Gamestop ... This is the same as preordering online correct ?
You get different exclusive skins.

Preorder Gamestop: Kayle and Ryze
Preorder online: Annie and Minotaur

Stexe

Adjudicator

10-14-2009

I was wondering if there will be different types of pre-paid cards. Will we get more points for spending more money or is it a specific ratio no matter how much you spend? Also, what about the possibility of having a "lifetime membership" that a lot of games are doing. Something like for $100 to $200 you get all the unlocks? And if that isn't an option, what about this offer.

I'll give you $200 if I get a special one-of-a-kind skin for Jax and a special one-of-a-kind lobby icon. They can be as silly and stupid as possible, as long as they are unique. I'll send the money through PayPal or however you want. Also, I'll be willing to comply with any tests you need to do to make sure the skin and icon works. Heck, the skin could be a pink and purple polka dot Jax with green stripes... as long as it is unique and something no one else can get.... so how about it? =)

Never hurts to try right?

Stexe

Adjudicator

10-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonglove View Post
You get different exclusive skins.

Preorder Gamestop: Kayle and Ryze
Preorder online: Annie and Minotaur
What I'm curious about is if we can get both and apply them to the same account to double the benefits? Or at least get partial benefits from both (I figure they aren't going to give you 40 starting heroes with both, but double the special runes and Riot cash and having both preorder skins would be fine).

Dragonglove

10-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
What I'm curious about is if we can get both and apply them to the same account to double the benefits? Or at least get partial benefits from both (I figure they aren't going to give you 40 starting heroes with both, but double the special runes and Riot cash and having both preorder skins would be fine).
As I understand it, each preorder collectors edition comes with $10 and 2 exclusive skins. These are simple codes that can be input to any account. So with two preorders you will get codes so you can get your 4 skins and $20 on a single account. I believe the 4 special runes are the same for everyone, so you'll have two copies of each of the runes. I have no idea what the plan is for the 20 playable champions as Riot has been rather mum on how exactly this works.

As for your earlier question, at Best Buy I saw $10 riot points cards and $25 riot points cards. I don't think there's anything set up to pay $50 and get $55 worth of points.

12345678 ... 11