All Dodge Runes Have Been Refunded

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlamingPopsicle

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
Summoners!

We are pleased to announce that the Dodge rune refund has been completed. At this juncture all Dodge runes have been removed from your inventory and runebook and replaced by their value in Influence Points.

Remember that Dodge runes are still available from the League of Legends Store until all Dodge remakes have been completed. If you would like to continue to use your current Dodge build until that time you are welcome to repurchase your runes if you so choose. Once the process of removing the Dodge stat from the game has been completed, you will receive another refund for any Dodge runes that you might have purchased in the interim.

We are excited to have completed this phase of our Dodge remakes If youre looking for something new to fill the space in your runebook remember that we have seasonal runes to commemorate the Snowdown Showdown, as well as some [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/new-runes-now-available"]brand new rune types[/URL2] to offer you some new options!
Refunded, Still in store, Will RE-Refund again before complete revamp.
Seems a bit pointless to refund but keep them in the system? Why not wait for rework to refund once and save the trouble?

Wåy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

So what happens to jax?

Hushyomouth

12-30-2011

Hehe i got mine all ready but i ended up with another quint do too recycling now i get too sit on it for awhile

YoshioPeePee

12-30-2011

i just had an enemy get away by getting 1 dodge on what would have been the killing auto attack

this can't happen fast enough

edit: they are doing an initial refund now due to the removal of the old dodge masteries, alot of players said they didn't want their dodge runes anymore after that. If you don't care about not having that mastery you can get the runes back and have them refunded later.

Top Zed GG

12-30-2011

I never got mine refunded. Just saying. I bought a quit and a few seals, then combined them a few months later. no refund for meeee

Cinnabun

12-30-2011

The bots dodge it's unfair.

Alphonsio

12-30-2011

Thanks for the refund and for trying to work on the Dodge problems by removing and reworking mechanics, items, etc about it.

ThetaStar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

and then they refunded Jax, yaaaaaaaaaay

oh wait

HI IM CORBIN L0L

12-30-2011

why do i not have my IP refund but yet my runes are missing?

not cool, not happy, so uh... help?

iIIegal

12-30-2011

I also have lost my dodge quints but never got the refund... I also never got a rp bonus from not being banned all year either