List of known Viktor Bugs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrGinger

12-30-2011

I feel that he is also unresponsive at times when trying to use his skills. He will start to do the animation for his skill but then he just stops and does not actually use it.

GaiaMike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Bumping. I've tested a lot of these bugs in custom matches (and have LoLReplay recordings as proof that I will add as attachments once I am done with testing) and several are confirmed. Take a look and keep me updated on Viktor bugs!

GeneiHisoka

12-30-2011

That damage dealt on end game is trippy. I've had 3 games with him all with 1.6, 1.7, and 1.8m. It just doesnt sum up. But people are crying how he's the only one dealing almost 2m damage in game. Calm down guys, its a bug

GaiaMike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Bump. Riot love please?

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-30-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

fyi: i love you for making/maintaining this list.
thanks for the contributions, everyone.

edit: keep them coming!

GaiaMike

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
fyi: i love you for making/maintaining this list.
thanks for the contributions, everyone.

edit: keep them coming!
No problem. A lot of people were willing to jump into helping find bugs, so it was pretty easy to test them all. Hopefully that'll help you guys fix them sooner

Udub

12-30-2011

When Viktor dies, his ultimate disappears (this would be like GP's ult disappearing, or Shaco's clone disappearing, or a recently fired Ashe arrow disappearing in air).

Killrazor

12-30-2011

recently played a game versus a skarner, and he could not be stunned while inside the gravity or be slowed. He used his W skill (shield+speed boost, exoskeleton), which seemed to nullify the gravity fields effects.

Star Piercer

12-30-2011

Oh dear lord, soooo much bugs

VeggieDealer

12-30-2011

you forgot that viktor doesn't do any damage. that's probably the biggest bug...