Viktor Conspiracy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Dhop

12-27-2011

As recently posted by Tamat

"(edit: Let's play a game -- it's called, if this thread goes over 2000 upvotes in the next 48 hours I will release a video of me dancing when we're enabling Viktor)"

"in the next 48 hours I will release a video of me dancing when we're enabling Viktor"

"in the next 48 hours we're enabling Viktor"

o.o

My god... I'm either a genius or I over examine way to much.

Enosense

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

I think you might be onto something.

SkitZà

12-27-2011

My god, Im primary school he learnt how to put 2 and 2 TOGETHER!

He is either a genius or a GENIUS!

tntkid22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

bump for truth!

Thrackerzod

12-27-2011

Makes sense. They put all of his game files in so they wouldn't have to patch this close to the holidays, they're probably just going to flip a switch sometime tonight or tomorrow and say "Let there be Viktor." Champion Spotlight will probably follow shortly thereafter. We haven't gotten a patch preview since the whole point of putting his code in already was because well it's Christmas weekend. Can't wait for him to be out, though!

Tangentleman

12-27-2011

I just want my Superb Villain skin :'(

Oh and "if this thread goes over 2000 upvotes in the next 48 hours" is the conditions for the video, not the release time frame.

The Dhop

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akouma View Post
Makes sense. They put all of his game files in so they wouldn't have to patch this close to the holidays, they're probably just going to flip a switch sometime tonight or tomorrow and say "Let there be Viktor." Champion Spotlight will probably follow shortly thereafter. We haven't gotten a patch preview since the whole point of putting his code in already was because well it's Christmas weekend. Can't wait for him to be out, though!
Yeah, I can't wait either It sounds like there isn't going to be a patch preview because there aren't going to be any balance changes, Just Viktor. I'm excited

The Noob Who Sux

12-27-2011

Viktor shuffles. everyday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg38PW7wkMs&feature=related

The Dhop

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noob Who Sux View Post
Viktor shuffles. everyday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg38PW7wkMs&feature=related
xD lol

Jackö

12-27-2011

What a bro.