Which?

Razer Carcharias 0 0%
Logitech Surround Sound Gaming Headset (G35) 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

YO guys I need help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endlesss

12-26-2011

Logitech Surround Sound Gaming Headset (G35) or Razer Carcharias?
What headset would you guys get?

Telanor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

I wouldn't get the Razer Carcharias. I have it and I'm very disappointed. They get very uncomfortable after like 20 minutes and the sound quality is just meh. Way overpriced.

Slan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

Logitech G35. I'd rather compare G35 to the Megaladon, with Carcharias being a tier below.

Depends actually, I took G35 since I prefer over/around the ear-style. Megaladon&Carcharias are on ear.. preference.

One thing to note is that G35's tend to have issues, most common being rattle on the right side & the construction is so that a part of it can easily snap... However customer support is great and I've been able to replace my headset 3 times (still.. 3 times had issues, wow =/ )

Endlesss

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telanor View Post
I wouldn't get the Razer Carcharias. I have it and I'm very disappointed. They get very uncomfortable after like 20 minutes and the sound quality is just meh. Way overpriced.
So would you rather get the Logitech Surround Sound Gaming Headset (G35) if you could? The reviews on the Carcharias are surprisingly good from their testimonials but that is an obvious marketing tactic I guess.

Endlesss

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asinda View Post
Logitech G35. I'd rather compare G35 to the Megaladon, with Carcharias being a tier below.
Alright thanks. I'm starting to think of getting it also.