TT is unplayable until Trynd is nerfed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bacardii7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

Trynd can slice a Singed apart in about 3 hits. Singed also can't pop an ult that lets you slice your entire team in half before it wears off.

I've played plenty of Trynd and frankly feel a little dirty when I do. I feel like I'm playing a game that just go released and still has exploits in the system (kind of an exploit early and often situation), and am thinking "man this has got to get nerfed eventually" as I'm critting guys for 1300 while invulnerable.

Lately my 3v3 sessions to something like this:

Play 3 games against trynds who suck until 6, eventually get some gear and just rape face end game. (you don't have to get fed to get godlike, just make the game last 20 minutes and then trynd takes over). And then play another as Trynd and get an easy win and appologize to the other team for playing OP Trynd.

In the best case scenario you'll get someone on your team to play Trynd so you don't have to BORE your way through another lame chop-fest win. It takes zero skill spinning into a guy, slowing him, and chopping him as he limps away, or popping an ult end game and tearing 3 guys apart while you are unkillable.

It's just a broken character. Simple as that.

His nerf was LAUGHABLY weak by the way. His heal was NOT the issue, it's the length of the ult.

Reduce his damage by 15% and take 2 seconds off of his ult. Problem solved

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
not to mention if you get a phage or some slowing effect item it makes singed easy to kill early unlike trynd were he can escape anything -.-
You got that backwards.

Anduraga

12-25-2011

It depends on who I'm playing on whether I can effectively shut down Tryndamere. Granted there seems to be only a few champs I have a good success rate with: Lee Sin, Lux, Malzahar (if no QSS or Cleanse present), Riven, Shaco (bottom lane and gank often), Shyvana, Udyr, Veigar. With those champs I can shut him out, I'll ward dragon personally and gank if he tries to touch my buffs.

Some games have a tendency to drag out as the other team starts to turtle and just farm at turrets or fountains. Its those kind of games where Tryndamere spirals out of control and will end up winning the game for their team. It can be very difficult taking out that last tower since it regens very quickly and everyone simply drags the minions into the pool (if you're trying to make that final push to the tower).

Duffman316

12-26-2011

Greeting summoner!

I hear you're experiencing difficulty countering Tryndamere

Follow this guide for countering him without building damage or armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db2Iv2Fs6mc

New World Chaos

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardii7 View Post
Trynd can slice a Singed apart in about 3 hits. Singed also can't pop an ult that lets you slice your entire team in half before it wears off.

I've played plenty of Trynd and frankly feel a little dirty when I do. I feel like I'm playing a game that just go released and still has exploits in the system (kind of an exploit early and often situation), and am thinking "man this has got to get nerfed eventually" as I'm critting guys for 1300 while invulnerable.

Lately my 3v3 sessions to something like this:

Play 3 games against trynds who suck until 6, eventually get some gear and just rape face end game. (you don't have to get fed to get godlike, just make the game last 20 minutes and then trynd takes over). And then play another as Trynd and get an easy win and appologize to the other team for playing OP Trynd.

In the best case scenario you'll get someone on your team to play Trynd so you don't have to BORE your way through another lame chop-fest win. It takes zero skill spinning into a guy, slowing him, and chopping him as he limps away, or popping an ult end game and tearing 3 guys apart while you are unkillable.

It's just a broken character. Simple as that.

His nerf was LAUGHABLY weak by the way. His heal was NOT the issue, it's the length of the ult.

Reduce his damage by 15% and take 2 seconds off of his ult. Problem solved
It's not trynd that's the problem, it's ******s like you.

If baddies didn't play trynd just because they suck too much to win a game without him, then I'd have no problems playing my favorite game type.

I hate tryndamere so much, I hate having to run exhaust ignite every game, I hate having to play the same few champions every game to be able to counter tryndamere, I also hate having to build full armor (completely ignoring any ap carry) to counter him.

**** trynd, and **** people like you that play him.

P.s. It's not trynd that ruins the game, it's the community, who can't stop abusing the broken ****.

**** trynd.

moneypouch

12-26-2011

singed > trynd

its really not a question

amalda

12-26-2011

I agree with the thread starter. Riot u have ears do something about it

SYMBÖLIC

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardii7 View Post
I guess I could play draft mode and just pray he is banned everytime but it's just not worth it.

Trynd is the almighty OP king of TT and it's really depressing.

so theres this champ called teemo maby u learn to play him counter tryn and stop crying kk

Darkassault

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMBLIC View Post
so theres this champ called teemo maby u learn to play him counter tryn and stop crying kk
Lol you serious? 1 Blind will kill tryndamere? Maybe you should look into the concept a little more rather than throwing a squishy 6 second cd blind that lasts 1 second with merc treads

Rotter Zwerg

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMBLIC View Post
yes teemo counters tryn for 1 second, then tryn counters your entire teamcomp