@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yfrappefort

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dark Night View Post
nope teemo dont need a buff if you know how to play him he can do really well.
Any champions can do well if you know how to play them. Sadly, you have to work maybe 2 or 3 times as much with Teemo to acheive the same results as many champions. I could say the same of Evelynn, she can be very good if you play her well. Does that make her viable? Nope.

Sir Viva Lism

12-22-2011

If you face an opponent of equal skill level and item build as yourself using Teemo with any other champ, Teemo will lose every time. Teemo doesn't need a buff to be top tier he need a buff just to be in the middle of the pack. Actually look at his numbers; base stats, level 18 stats, AP ratios, AD Ratios (Sorry, my bad he has none.), movement speed, range, skill functionality. Outclassed everywhere.

And map control ... a good Teemo shrooms key points. A good team wards key points.
Wards > Shrooms
Shroom some ward some everybody is happy.
Using the map control excuse as to why he doesn't deserve a buff says to me that you or your team needs to fork over the 75g a little more often.

luccardia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

to the ppl who said teemo doesnt need buff : go play him n 1v1 with the enemy, lets see if u can win ( oh you win, the enemy probably was a bot, or a noob) congrats !
also look the new champ, hes got op, stun, slow, silence, high damage, just wow.. riot keep creating money, not creating good balance game.

Dr Jimmy

12-22-2011

So, let's buff everything about Teemo... gotcha. Let's hope that gets filed under the "no thanks" bin. Your proposed "solutions" to imaginary problems make him very over powered. There's a reason those things were nerfed. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have the "you won't hit the broad side of a barn for the duration of the fight" - blinding dart - taken out completely.

Desreverable

12-22-2011

All Teemo needs in the way of buffs are a buff to blind as a CC effect, make it so that any ability that deals with auto attacking (IE: Vayne's silver arrow, Udyr's stun, etc.) doesn't hit.
as it is right now, blind is near pointless on Teemo unless he is facing a champion like Trynd, whom he can get a few precious seconds of not taking damage in to deal damage.
Move Quick needs either a small increase in passive MS, or a reduced CD.

Arctic Bro

12-22-2011

Teemo can beat a fed Jax close range... no buff needed

jonathang88

12-22-2011

I only have one argument to your point about teemo having no role. Teemo is a ranged dps, now most people build him hybrid because he has the attack speed bonus on his passive and his skills have ap compatability. But, I build him AD, not speed, but damage. He can get huge amounts of damage off and him being stealth can be used to give him a huge advantage over unsuspecting squishies. So that's my basic argument, i would write more, but my game just started, so see ya bro, try this out, and relook at your argument about no role.

Wrench Key

12-22-2011

surely 3 second blind is a weak cc compare to a 1sec stun...

Lostshard

12-22-2011

not so sure about buffing ratios or lower cds... but I agree that his range should be upped

Saturdays

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

buff teemo and give us more teemo skins