Receive a 300 RP Bonus with a Riot Points Purchase!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLittlePrince

Senior Member

12-21-2011

Clever marketing strategy. Props to the one who came up with this.

*pulls out wallet*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SNSDJessicaaa

Junior Member

12-21-2011

I bought my riot points this after noon b4 this message was released, do I still get the 300rp?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EA Tobster

Marketing Associate

12-21-2011
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CritsAProcess View Post
Riot still refusing to answer if people who bought on the 21st (and the 21st only) are going to get their points retroactively. Honestly it looks like the answer is no, if they've remained silent this long.


Scumbag Riot.
Wow, a lot of cynicism... We will retroactively reward everyone who bought RP on the 21st. We will post more information once we determine the best way to execute this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NuclearTomato

Junior Member

12-21-2011

well woopty ****ing doo, i purchased rp on 20 december........


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xmas bandit

Junior Member

12-21-2011

yuh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IM ROB1N

Senior Member

12-21-2011

If I buy say $50 worth of RP do i get just the 300 bonus or a 300X bonus for say each $10 I spend?

Because from what I read, if I just buy $5 worth of RP every 10 minutes Ill get my 300 RP bonus per each purchase right? Resulting in 9500 RP compared to just buying $50 and only geting 7500?

Am I reading this correctly?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTobster View Post
Wow, a lot of cynicism... We will retroactively reward everyone who bought RP on the 21st. We will post more information once we determine the best way to execute this.
I do not like how this screw whoever bought RP to get the Christmas skin when they where released, whats next? put said skins on a 75% sale on the 25 to screw us more?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uuuhh dude

Junior Member

12-21-2011

yeah i bought mine on the 20th as well if i had know i would have spent it on the 21st, do we get anything as well riot or no


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blindworld

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM ROB1N View Post
If I buy say $50 worth of RP do i get just the 300 bonus or a 300X bonus for say each $10 I spend?

Because from what I read, if I just buy $5 worth of RP every 10 minutes Ill get my 300 RP bonus per each purchase right? Resulting in 9500 RP compared to just buying $50 and only geting 7500?

Am I reading this correctly?
No, you missed the "This promotion will only apply to a single Riot Points transaction made within the period" part.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NuclearTomato

Junior Member

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuhh dude View Post
yeah i bought mine on the 20th as well if i had know i would have spent it on the 21st, do we get anything as well riot or no

probably not..... and thats too bad, cuz i cant keep spending money on it.