Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D Dragneel

12-13-2011

People this is a tier list, this is a pretty accurate one in my opinion because most games i have played i'll loose unless its a tier G-4 and same goes for the other team they will most likely loose unless they are playing tiers G-4.

This is also sames OPINION no one says you have to listen to him he is just trying to share where he thinks champions are placed on a tier list for TT . Take it or Leave.

IronCurtain

12-14-2011

List isn't bad sam! I myself think ori is FAR better then tier 6. Her shield, speed boost, and aoe knockup ulti is pretty **** good if she is played right. She does however need 2 champions to be able to peel for her. Otherwise solid list so far

ThaDean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

I like your list. But how is Shaco behind GP in the jungle? I see your oranges and I raise you a 3.5 second flash-stealth, a 3-second slow, and JITB.

Le Kanye West

12-15-2011

Most team fights, I have encountered, occur in team fights at dragon. They usually decide the game. A team with good aoe and able to take a few hits. Ex: Kennen, Wukong,gangplank,(if you can get him), and morgana. I've seen other teams work well. Chogath and garen work too. Rumble is also very strong. As long as he doesn't overheat.

Tactileneck

12-17-2011

I think that Cho'gath may be able to be bumped up to a T2 champion. As asgath he can do some decent damage, as well as increased Dragon control and knockup/silence combo.

I also think you could bump Wukong up to T2, players like Evillust have proven he is plenty effective. His early laning is weak, though his ulti if coordinated with a team can do some MASSIVE damage and give great positioning. His Q's drop in armor on an enemy can also make focusing much quicker on important targets or heavy tank teams.

Sam

12-17-2011

I was thinking about wukong, but I'm not sure yet. Like I said, cho maybe able to do some decent damage but he has to land the Q, and if you just pressure him out lane, farm more, you would beat cho so easily.

Frosty716

12-17-2011

no mention of sona. jax tier 3, are u fcking kidding me -1

DragonEpico

12-18-2011

I don't agree with morde being so low. If he, by any chance, gets a ghost he has 30 seconds of slaughter. There's not enough people to just burst his tankiness out with a ghost. Also, he's very hard to push out of top lane and farms very well.

That said, he's not 1, but maybe 2 or 3. Defineatly better than most AP that u list in 4

xKHORNExLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

I think you under rated Amumu, personally, who was part of every 3's game my team played until we hit rank 50... Just throwing that out there.

Ephemis

12-20-2011

So Lux is how low in the tier again?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-dUFSgWg9U-g/TvFyQugFZvI/AAAAAAAAADU/k9jyp7UnBfk/s800/whoisbadnow.JPG

So tier five and six characters dominating tier one and four? Garen was the worst on our team.