Nasus the New Bottom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImCoolerOnline

12-16-2011

Ive been playing a lot of Nasus lately IGN (imcooleronline). And he fricken owns most bottoms. He can handle most the tuff bottoms if played according to each one, you can usually get your Q up to 100+ stacks in any game and he can hold a point like a boss once u tank him up a little bit.

Thing is, Ive been Queue dodged for picking Nasus b4 cause the guy cried that Nasus needs to farm his Q to be viable. I have also been insulted for picking him in pregame chat too, so more people really need to try him out. I even won a 4v5 game recently where I was 20/4 or something like that (some serious dumb luck involved) I just think he is seriously underrated in Dominion and more people need to consider him as a serious counter to so many of the AD carries in the game meta.

Is it just the low elo people that complain about someone picking nasus cause I truly see him being very viable especially late game.

Pieceofcandy

12-16-2011

he's an ok bot, pushes pretty hard but haven't seen one able to stop yorick.

AbsolutePK

12-16-2011

I enjoy Karthus bot the most out of the characters I've tried.

However I haven't tried Nasus, since I'm not particularly good with him in the first place.

Mindllapse

12-16-2011

max cdr tank AP nasus OP bot bro

destroys everything and safe from any gank with dat almost 100% uptime wither

if enemy is AP:

boots, prospector ring, abyssal scepter, cdr boots, glacial shroud

if enemy is AD:

boots, prosp sword, glacial shroud, cdr boots

always max E first

then W or Q depending on how well you're doing

MVpmack

12-16-2011

In laning against AP/CDR Nasus I can say:

It beats bad Heimers, does okay against good ones.

It loses to literally everyone else good bot. Ryze ruins him, Cassie ruins him, Soraka ruins him. You have to be really, really bad to lose to Nasus in bottom lane unless you're playing a bad bottom lane champ.

Scrubsicle

12-16-2011

Singed vs Nasus bot.

Battle of the Ages

Hugs From Momma

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofcandy View Post
he's an ok bot, pushes pretty hard but haven't seen one able to stop yorick.
Yorick will push minions up to his tower, but will be hard pressed to kill Nasus while he farms safely. Yorick can't kill him under his tower and eventually that Q will get really strong.

ImCoolerOnline

12-16-2011

I have laned vs heimer, yorick, singed, soraka, ryze, garen, Irelia, Akali, Talon. And have successfully beaten them all. Heimer is hard, Ryze is hard, garen can be hard (wth is garen bot who knows), Irelia is hard, but the only reason they are a challenge is because I want to go for kills, you can stand there and spam E all day long and they will never be able to cap ur bot w/o a gank. You can even spam E and push the lane successfully. Lee sin was a challenge the 1 time I played him, but I was too aggressive again.

lmao HUGS, u want some more Nasus? :-p Good times buddy.

Mindllapse

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoolerOnline View Post
I have laned vs heimer, yorick, singed, soraka, ryze, garen, Irelia, Akali, Talon. And have successfully beaten them all. Heimer is hard, Ryze is hard, garen can be hard (wth is garen bot who knows), Irelia is hard, but the only reason they are a challenge is because I want to go for kills, you can stand there and spam E all day long and they will never be able to cap ur bot w/o a gank. You can even spam E and push the lane successfully. Lee sin was a challenge the 1 time I played him, but I was too aggressive again.

lmao HUGS, u want some more Nasus? :-p Good times buddy.
this a thousand times

going cdr ap tank means you can spam E indefinitely and prevent any kind of push

killing other guy is a bonus

FDru

12-16-2011

He's underrated but he's not that great either. He's extremely good at pushing so he's a safe pick to hold the bot tower.

The problem is when he has to go up against a champ like WW or Skarner who destroy him without even thinking twice.