4-Win IP Boost not working

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeminusPrime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2011

3 Boosts down the drain. I have a RP reward and i am scared to use it .
EDIT: haha, well I did use it and guess what, NO RP . RIOT you better get your stuff together and get us our rewards back .

Woodio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-15-2011

Don't use it. I just lost my champion skin reward.

MrCloudzz

12-15-2011

Same thing here, i got 32 IP win boosts (8x 4 win boost) on 12th, on 13th i used 1x 4 win boost and the tier 3 champion (975RP) and got nothing.

Come on SOB

12-15-2011

I lost two

BreTTlol

12-15-2011

Bumping this up, looking for a reply at least! Dont want to waste more -.-

Demeris

12-15-2011

Yup, bug.

Jotaday

12-15-2011

Same thing here

RiotDaemon

QA Lead

12-15-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

This is really serious. I'm sorry you are all having this experience. To help us narrow down what is wrong, are the rewards from the referral website not working or are they purchased boosts from the store?

Forrblock

12-15-2011

My rewards were from referral. I did not receive two IP boosts or a 975 RP (tier three character unlock) reward. They showed up at the beginning of a game, then I played a quick match and all three rewards were gone. They were there, but just disappeared before I could use them.

Xatriel

Recruiter

12-15-2011

The same thing happened here.

From the referral website.

12345678 ... 10