The Riot War - Out of Character (OOC) Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagarys

Senior Member

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Okay, I removed the second one. The first one, though, I re-formatted into a sincere apology.
Thank you much.

[Jaykoboy - Achievement Unlocked: Close Call! - Narrowly escaped the wrath of the banhammer.]


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr T Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-12-2011

@Jaykoboy - I'd say go ahead and remove that one too, just to be on the safe side... >_>

EDIT: Achievement Unlocked: Shen the Scribe - Get Shen'd by the Scribe at least three times.

Ah, dammit...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagarys

Senior Member

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T Virus View Post
@Jaykoboy - I'd say go ahead and remove that one too, just to be on the safe side... >_>

EDIT: Achievement Unlocked: Shen the Scribe - Get Shen'd by the Scribe at least three times.

Ah, dammit...
Delete it if it's just an apology. You can keep it though if you intend to use it as your first post so everyone can see it! If that's the case, just change it to say "Reserved."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

12-12-2011

Alrighty then. It shall now be reserved. And I will be adding that acheivment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagarys

Senior Member

12-12-2011

Awesome post Mr. T. Mokoto has some Prince of Persia in him! If he starts following Morello, he may end up running into Sag and company.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr T Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-12-2011

Thank you, Master Scribe. I always try to do my best, even in posts that are relatively slow like that one. Yeah, you could say that PoP provided some inspiration for that technique, but there are plenty of other things lurking in him too.

As for running into the band, that was partially the idea. But until Lordvalgus (sp?) unfortunately left, he was only going to spy on them, but we'll see what happens.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phalonax

Senior Member

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T Virus View Post
Thank you, Master Scribe. I always try to do my best, even in posts that are relatively slow like that one. Yeah, you could say that PoP provided some inspiration for that technique, but there are plenty of other things lurking in him too.

As for running into the band, that was partially the idea. But until Lordvalgus (sp?) unfortunately left, he was only going to spy on them, but we'll see what happens.
Maybe Motoko and Raio might run into each other. Raio's gonna try to find me, which will lead up to the rest of us.
Anyway, glad I don't have to use brackets anymore.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr T Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalonax View Post
Maybe Motoko and Raio might run into each other. Raio's gonna try to find me, which will lead up to the rest of us.
Anyway, glad I don't have to use brackets anymore.
1. Sure, that's entirely within the realm of possibility. It'll be one huge reunion party. lol
2. I'll second that. Sorry, but brackets, you're fired.
3. I'll try to finish up my drafts soon and send those off to you. Pardon the delay.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phalonax

Senior Member

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T Virus View Post
1. Sure, that's entirely within the realm of possibility. It'll be one huge reunion party. lol
2. I'll second that. Sorry, but brackets, you're fired.
3. I'll try to finish up my drafts soon and send those off to you. Pardon the delay.
It'll be a reunion alright if Raio doesn't burn me or anyone else the fuck up first.
Who knows? If we get the event done soon and Evarok doesn't develop alcohol-induced short-term memory loss, you'll get to meet him too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epicn00b

Senior Member

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
Jayko, remove your OOC posts from the chapter thread immediately. I'm serious. Post another one and you're getting your posts banned like n00b.
When the hell is my apology going to be accepted?