High elo dominion live stream

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

12-11-2011

All of the above aside, I'll stream a bit today .

Frychikn

12-11-2011

how does "i mean you really cant tell me theres not a single valid reason why most LOL players do not like dominion." not make sense to you?

maybe say it out loud? it makes perfect sense to me and a couple other people i showed it to.

i really wish you would stream 2 games in a row just so i can prove you wrong on champion diversity.

Nekrogen

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frychikn View Post
how does "i mean you really cant tell me theres not a single valid reason why most LOL players do not like dominion." not make sense to you?

maybe say it out loud? it makes perfect sense to me and a couple other people i showed it to.

i really wish you would stream 2 games in a row just so i can prove you wrong on champion diversity.
You're using a triple negative. I showed it to a couple people as well and they couldn't understand it either :P. I interpreted it as best I could and the response is there. If I interpreted it incorrectly, please feel free to rephrase.

I plan to stream as many as I can, but the queue times are long and arduous.

Nekrogen

12-11-2011

So I tested out what you said Frychikn, and the only 2 Champions tha I noticed were the same were MMKH's Pantheon and Wukong. The rest were completely diverse. We had:

LeBlanc, Riven, Pantheon, Kassadin, Kennen, Sivir, Sona, Wukong, Kayle, Malzahar, Poppy, Twisted Fate, Janna, Cassiopeia (I took Cassio as a duplicate, but I could have easily played Ryze instead), and Urgot.

I think there might be another repeat but I'm not entirely sure who, because there were some sommoners who played in both games, and obscured some previous champs.

Nekrogen

12-11-2011

Playin some 5s with Feedski, tune in if you want

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-12-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

quick question: what's your skill order for cassi now? i noticed that you maxed E first in your last game--do you have a standard order or do you switch up for specific reasons (e.g., max E first versus heimer)?

Metta Game

12-12-2011

Anyone else use W for harass on Cass? It feels like I have a bit more range than Q, and that I can zone easier since it lingers for a few seconds. And it pushes well. And bakes pot brownies.

Nekrogen

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
quick question: what's your skill order for cassi now? i noticed that you maxed E first in your last game--do you have a standard order or do you switch up for specific reasons (e.g., max E first versus heimer)?
I'm still trying to master her skill order more or less, it isn't exactly intuitive how I do it so I'm just memorizing it :P.

I like to grab 3 in W as soon as possible, then max R->E->Q->W while putting a point in Q at lvl 4. The reason isn't to deal more damage with W (although that is a plus), but to slow more. This sort of goes hand in hand with my Runes because I don't run MS quints on her (I'm considering it). If I ran MS quints I probably might max Q first, but honestly the slow potential feels too good to pass up, especially considering how well it cleans up waves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metta Game View Post
Anyone else use W for harass on Cass? It feels like I have a bit more range than Q, and that I can zone easier since it lingers for a few seconds. And it pushes well. And bakes pot brownies.
It isn't better for harass in itself, but Maxing E first really compounds well with a few points in W. So yes Miasma, in essence, is better for harassment XD

Metta Game

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post

It isn't better for harass in itself, but Maxing E first really compounds well with a few points in W. So yes Miasma, in essence, is better for harassment XD
Meh. You just don't like pot brownies.

And how do you get away with E'ing? I guess people just duel you, eh? Figures. They just run away from me when I play cass. That's why I went W. Just to cheese harass and push their towers down.

And the brownies.

Nekrogen

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metta Game View Post
Meh. You just don't like pot brownies.

And how do you get away with E'ing? I guess people just duel you, eh? Figures. They just run away from me when I play cass. That's why I went W. Just to cheese harass and push their towers down.

And the brownies.
Like I said, you want at least 3 points in W ASAP because of this reason. And pot brownies :P