Why all the ap shacos?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clairmor

12-11-2011

@ brossef, it may be because i have a pounding headache or just to tired so i could be not seeing it, but what part about that image shows he has bad team skills? AFK player for 3-5 minutes can seriously hindered your teams abilities in dominion. One persons score doesn't cover the entirety of the teams play. It could have also been possible the enemy team finally got their stuff together.

@Epiphanyinc, yah Vayne can be a pain. I found dropping a jib on her right away helps lessen the damage then she is feared while you are stunned. Mind you a semi smart Vayne player will just tumble away from your jib, but i still drop one on her or in the path u may use to escape if need be.

brossef

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairmor View Post
@ brossef, it may be because i have a pounding headache or just to tired so i could be not seeing it, but what part about that image shows he has bad team skills? AFK player for 3-5 minutes can seriously hindered your teams abilities in dominion. One persons score doesn't cover the entirety of the teams play. It could have also been possible the enemy team finally got their stuff together.
never even knew someone was afk, maybe cuz he posted it later. but my mistake i didnt see that

Clairmor

12-11-2011

It's okay it happens just thought my lack of ZZzzz was effecting my flux capacitor. lol

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiphanyinc View Post
"deathfire and focus fire and AD shaco is dead".
"deathfire grasp"

it causes death when you get hit by it

brossef

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairmor View Post
It's okay it happens just thought my lack of ZZzzz was effecting my flux capacitor. lol
i know what you meen, its hard to maintain 1.21 jiggawats.

Epiphanyinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by brossef View Post
in case ur new to dominion kills really dont matter, all this shows is that you could kill people but had ****ty team playing skills because u lost wit a score like that
Correct me if i am wrong but doesnt every kill till about 120 points deduct about 1-2 points off of the enemy's nexus? Also if kills aren't so important. If you DON'T kill anyone on top you will not be capturing it, kill anyone whos trying to stop a capture so they don't interrupt or regroup within reasonable circumstances. I just about only play dominion now

zztt

12-12-2011

ap shaco is an excellent defender.
AD Shaco is a guy who runs around gets kills and dies instantly once he tries to fight on an objective, in other words, useless.

Epiphanyinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztt View Post
ap shaco is an excellent defender.
AD Shaco is a guy who runs around gets kills and dies instantly once he tries to fight on an objective, in other words, useless.
Oh? Ap shaco is a good defender, but most players who play him play too cowardly and pretty much watch teammates die when they was perfectly capable of helping. If its 1v1 on top of a turret most AD shaco's will win as my screenshots show. If its a multiple man tower dive it varies from situation to situation but there arent many champions that arent tanks who can hold off more than 2 people diving. Even though shaco is capable. You have to be tricky. My usual method is to place box, they dive, I deceive + backstab, dagger toss, ult, flash for slight safety, deceive back in. Its hard to explain what I call the shaco dance. But I will be making a video for people who say AD is useless.

FDru

12-12-2011

AP/CDR Shaco has absurd amounts of useful utility. AD Shaco is just your run of the mill assassin.

I've seen a good AD Shaco maybe 3 times in 1000 games. And by good I mean "I was stupid and didn't realize he was AD Shaco and built zero armor".

Epiphanyinc

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
AP/CDR Shaco has absurd amounts of useful utility. AD Shaco is just your run of the mill assassin.

I've seen a good AD Shaco maybe 3 times in 1000 games. And by good I mean "I was stupid and didn't realize he was AD Shaco and built zero armor".
Players should be smart enough to hold tab to see what the enemy is building but I notice not enough people watch for it. . That goes for more than just Shaco which is why I hate randoms :\ They no check enemy gears

Edit: Just recorded a no commentary shaco match. Will have it up on youtube soon. Wasn't in first place. But I think it was decent given our team lineup (I thought we was going to lose lol)

123456 ... 7