i think i've found a 'main' for bot--cassi

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JudoPunch

12-10-2011

Easily fits into most comps. Counter initiation is amazing.

Doesnt struggle too much in lane, but is skill dependent on both sides (you and enemy). The better they are the harder it is for you, the difference in experience will tell you if you play offensive or defensive in lane.

Herp derp, dominion... should still be the same, but get some lane sustain.... you can poke the pants off of almost anyone.

Kiddalee

12-10-2011

Mid to late game, Cass' poke range allows her to interrupt captures without risking her life. She can delay the enemy recapturing their bot as long as she flees at the right time. That's all I remember. I haven't played her in a while, in favour of champs that synergize better with tanky builds. I owned with her when I started playing Dominion, but now people seem to know how to deal with Cass the way I play her. I'd like to pick her up again and play her well at my current level. I love interrupting captures.

Kiddalee

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
yeah, i know she's good and that she's vulnerable to ganks (learned the hard way on that one...) but i was more curious about matchups against other bot champs. like, if she struggles against ryze for example, and if so what is the counter-play in those cases.

i've been eating heimer up so far--i just wish i saw other champs in bot so i could practice against them. :\
Play on less busy times of day/week. Prime time is the worst time for tryhard champion picks.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-10-2011
3 of 7 Riot Posts

while maokai is great at sustaining against cassi, i don't think he can stand up to her pushing power--especially early game.

j4 would probably be pretty scary, but i've literally never seen him as a bot pick aside from nekrogen's stream. when the day comes that i see him though, i'm sure i'll hate life.

Stun Bot

12-10-2011

She can hold bot without a problem vs any 1 just cuz she can push the minions and stay out of harms way. (Which makes her a solid pick every game imo)

But for rly bad match ups that DONT let her push out are champs like talon, fizz.. any 1 melee champ with a gap closer + cc.. and she wont be able 2 combo at all and die.

Nekrogen

12-10-2011

Cassio is my new bottom lane pickup as well. Thoroughly counters Ryze and many other bottom laners. Probably the only champion I still run Flash+Promote on (ganks are a problem)

Sergar

12-10-2011

She also has good synergy with Teemo, Twitch, and Singed, since they have no problem keeping up poison for you and usually have slows, making it easier to hit with your poisons and harder to get that long CD on twin fang if it hits a half second too late.

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

Just like in solo laning in SR, cassi will have a really tough time vs lane dominance assassins in bot Lane on Dom

People like talon, pantheon, and possibly urgot will just ruin your lane if you try to fight them, often killing you in a single rotation + a couple autos

Especially watch out for Brutalizer start talons and pantheons, you're looking at a dude who's gonna jump on you and beat your skull in with 46 armor pen from the word go

TribunalShallSMD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-10-2011

I've played cass alot and 1 thing that i always have trouble with is facing an enemy with silence like soraka, talon, etc. which stops ur Q>E harass so if your gonna play her at bot you should watch out for sorakas.
Edit: Also champs with stun will give you a really hard time too

Yousonerfed

12-10-2011

One word: Talon.

If you're up against a Talon at all in your lane as Cassiopeia, expect to get slaughtered. He can dodge your Q easy with Cutthroat, punch through any armor you might have with ease, and deal tons of damage while doing all that.

123456 ... 7