Madred's bloodrazor

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

12-09-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir890 View Post
No. MBR is only good on a few characters, those generally being Kog'Maw Teemo and Warwick, it is also decent on Shyvana an Renekton but for them it is a luxury item.

After MR, it only really is doing 1-2% of their max hp a hit since if you are a carry, you aren't building mpen or malady generally. Black cleaver or Wits End are generally better for carries then a Madreds.
For some reason when I read this post I kept thinking you said Trinity Force. I literally read MBR as Trinity Force. I need help.

But to answer your question: MBR is good on "proc" based champions who have a lot of innate attack speed, have strong "bonus attack" abilities, or don't particularly scale off of other AD.

Examples of "attack speed" champions are Warwick and Kog'Maw
Some "bonus attack" champions are Shaco, Shyvana, and Renekton
Teemo is the poster child for champions who auto-attack but don't always buy AD.

So, as the above poster said

TaNKeD

12-09-2011

I got mocked one game for building BC on Vayne...idiots...

MalevolentLemons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaNKeD2k10 View Post
Attack speed, ad, armor reduction... Not bad on any ad carry tbh.

eidelvais

12-09-2011

wow the legendary Phreak on my post TONS OF DAMAGE!!!!

Dance Dark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaNKeD2k10 View Post
Well they aren't COMPLETE idiots. BC is more of an early game item because it gives you quick DPS with ASPD and AD while also giving you heavy early damage with its armor reduction. However, the armor reduction is nothing close enough to the amount needed to take out tanks late game, which is a job usually left to the AD carries, so you'd have to buy a Last Whisper nonetheless. That LW would really lower the cost effectiveness of the BC.

BC is a good choice on Vayne, though. It gives her crazy soloing power, crazy anti-carry power (her bonus movement speed helps her reach carries in the back or are running), and a very strong early game. Vayne is already one of the strongest carries late game and has her Silver Bolts to take out tanks, so she doesn't need to worry about a LW.

Exitusx

12-09-2011

Vayne does benefit from attack speed quite a bit and I can imagine it working well with her Silver Bullets. But I would only ever get it to pull myself out of the gutter as an all-around item if the enemy team is fed or is building tanky. Basic rule of thumb I guess: Get it only if the enemy team is going slightly tanky or building significant amounts of armor to counter you. Otherwise try and avoid it.

The Lol0caust

12-09-2011

Hey Phreak

Uhm so, you should stream more.

Because you're awesome.

poochiepoo

12-09-2011

Blood razor is never good on anyone. A negatron cloak hardcounters it.

Ailwuful

12-09-2011

I used to make bloodrazor build with Evelynn when she was good too.
And I still think Udyr is one the best for madreds bloodrazor too, for the reasons that he posted. High attack speed.

R1shal

12-09-2011

Vayne y u no mbr