Vote to kick

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cmdrdeadman

12-08-2011

No no no... emphasis mine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
We can do this way, what is the max number of people in the game that can be a troll and that is also on your team. (since people on the other team can't be your captain), that is:

(4/9)
There are only 5 people on your team. Also, the answer is 4 if you want to be correct, not a fraction. I'm not sure how you can have a part of a person. But the max number of people that can be a troll and that is also on your team divided over the number of people on your team is 80%. The max number of people that can be a troll divide over the people in the game is 90%*.

*if you are not a troll.

Arblis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

Voting to kick people?

I still feel like we don't need MORE ways for a partial premade to make me miserable.

Arcanine

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosijin View Post
Suggestion:
I really hate to say but bunch of people are just in the game to troll, or annoy others, or just want to drag people down, we have to have a system where we can kick people in the champ select screen. So we don't have to leave and get the consequences of 5 minutes wait, because of stupid idiots like them. Why can't you make this happen?

Troll: hi I am going to troll, I don't care about this game.
Me: why would you troll and make others hate you, and lose the game.
Troll: Because I can, and I never got banned from doing so, plus people need to go outside.
Me: I don't need to go outside! You do! Because you are playing just because you are bored and wants to annoy people.
Troll: Well you can leave the game. Bye!
Me: F*** this I am leaving!

In that scene, Troll wins, I lose and I got to wait 5 minutes before next game, I know there are always Troll in a game, but if they declare they are one before the game start, we should be able to kick the F out of them, and not wait to lose the game or someone else to dodge the game, or myself paying the 5 minutes leaving punishments, if it is just once and 5 minutes that is alright but if it is freaking 15 minutes then Hell no, but then again I chose to leave the game and do something else instead of getting trolled.

But isn't the point of the system to help people enjoy the game and if people kept leaving and do something else then the system fails or the fun is ruined just because of one troll.

Please consider this, thank you!
Ah ****, I accidentally downvoted OP. I Fully support you however!

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

12-08-2011
7 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdeadman View Post
No no no... emphasis mine...

There are only 5 people on your team. Also, the answer is 4 if you want to be correct, not a fraction. I'm not sure how you can have a part of a person. But the max number of people that can be a troll and that is also on your team divided over the number of people on your team is 80%. The max number of people that can be a troll divide over the people in the game is 90%*.

*if you are not a troll.
4/9 is a chance. I should say chance of getting a troll for your team.

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

12-08-2011
8 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnot View Post
I think a remake option would be nice and wouldn't bring problems, they have it on HoN.

Within the first 10 minutes of the game someone could start a remake vote, and if 7 people voted yes the game ended in a tie. Maybe it could be avaliable through the whole game, I don't see what problems this might cause.
This sound like a good idea.

Udub

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
1) In non-ranked team there is no such concept of team captain.

2) what happen if the captain is the troll?
Normal draft.

If the captain is a troll, it will be a waste of 30-40 minutes of your day (chances are they duo queued and won't surrender) that could otherwise be circumvented by a vote to kick feature.

Ragnar Draconus

12-08-2011

A remake option would never work and is hardly worth the effort of developing. Why? Because solo-queue is solo-queue. You may feel bad that the other team got dealt a poor hand, but lets face facts here, the majority of players are not going to give up a free win when the same things happen to them on a regular basis.

Jabore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

Quote:
Assume you are not a troll, the max chance of troll showing up is 4/(10-1) = 44.4% for the current team, and the chance of becoming a captain is 1/5 = 20%, the chance of captain is a troll is about 8.88%
you cannot know what the chance of a troll showing up is unless you know the statistics on how many trolls to good players there are. However, the MAX chance of a troll showing up would occur in a situation where you were the only good player and every other single player was a troll. If this were true, there would be a 100% chance of 4 trolls on your team and an 80% chance a troll was captain.

Quote:
We can do this way, what is the max number of people in the game that can be a troll and that is also on your team. (since people on the other team can't be your captain), that is:

(4/9)

then what is the chance that a player on your team can be a captain?

(1/5)
the chance of having a troll become captain has nothing to do with the total of 10 people in the game. It has purely to do with the 5 people on your team (or the 4 other people if you assume you are not a troll). the max number of people that are "in your game" is unimportant. the question should be:

what is the maximum number of people on your team that can be a troll?

and the answer is:

ChaosBloodterfly

12-09-2011

I think you all the problem interpreted wrong.

Assume 1 troll per game, and that you are not the troll.

Then there is a 4/9 chance that the troll is on your team.

If there is a troll on your team, there is a 1/5 chance that the troll is your captain, assuming captaining is assigned at random and not on ELO (an incorrect assumption, but one that is necessary for the purposes of this calculation).

Thus, if the there is one troll in your game who is not you, there is a 4/9*1/5 chance (8.88%) that he is your team captain.

Kari Arisu

12-09-2011

Reduce queue dodge penalties.
All problems solved.

Queue dodging from trolls, as well as teams that are simply just terrible, is something any smart LoL player should do.
Currently, being that smart player causes you to sit out of a game for 5 minutes, 15 minutes, and so on. Or in Ranked, it causes you to get an instant loss. [So you either dodge and lose, or play and lose + waste 20-60 minutes of your day.]

We should AT LEAST be allowed a couple queue dodges per day without penalty. For Ranked though, not sure how to "fix" that without a completely reworked matchmaking system. >_>

1234567 ... 9