Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

12-07-2011

If you ever get to the mid/late point with even a finish catalyst than hes decent. Not even great yet.

Sam

12-07-2011

Tier 2 :
Kennen : A very devastating champion, excellent CC coverage, and game changer. He is quick, good poke, and decent damage. But he is very squishy, so choose your initiations wisely. In the end, he is a very excellent pick, worth the Tier 2 spot.
Q - Poke,Poke, and Poke. Decent amount of burst.
W - Excellent AOE when you put your E or R together.
E - Mobility, can be used to play agressive or defensively.
R - Game changer, If used this wrong and get 2-3 shot by team than you lose the teamfight, if activated at the right time, can stun whole enemy's team and change the outcome of losing the fight, to winning the fight!

Shaco :
He can be used as an AP Carry, but he is just way to squishy and should stick with the jungle, where he belongs. He can clear jungle in beginning with his 4-5 boxes on wolves or ghosts buff easily. His ganks are outstanding as well, his damage is really strong making him a very worthy T2 champion.
Q - Escape use mostly, don't use this to engage, cause once you go in, low chance you coming back out in team fight alive. So use this to only escape!
W - These are what makes shaco really strong jungler. Always in team fight, drop it right in the beginning so you have an escape route, and your cd comes back for team fights.
E - High burst, nice passive, and nice slow.
R - Incredible for damage or just to destract or lure enemies away from you. Hits pretty hard too if you have the right items.

Fizz : High burst, incredible mobility, and very fun! His overall kit is very strong, it is meant to burst high and get away as quick as possible, making him a deadly pick in TT. Thats why he deserves T2.
Q - Free dash, hit-effect, also a pretty decent burst damage.
W - Incredible hit effects, can be used for jungle, but laning is more better :P
E - Nice way to get away from ultis and skillshots, but only if timed correctly. Really good mobility too. Ex. Karthus, Ezreal Ultimates.
R - Game changing if put in the right spot. Can 3 shot some squishy champions. So if you can aim this correctly, this ultimate would be incredible.

Volibear :
A very strong tank/pick. He is very difficult to handle with his passive regeneration and his high burst. Overall his tank is insane! Very strong burst remember, so when you fight him, he can take you out if you are not focusing or a misclick.
Q - This mobliity and fling is so strong! This is like a wanna-be singed fling, but its really, really good if used at the right time.
W - This is the burst, that is extremely high. This is what makes him. His W early game is really strong!
E - Nice AOE, Slow and damage. Incredible to get out of Creep Blocks! Perfect for his Q chases.
R - High DMG when activated, AOE attacks thats really strong! This is what makes Volibear fighting really strong with his W attack speed.

Nocturne : Very few play this champion but his gank abilities and damage packs a punch! He can chase really well, and hes an overall strong AD jungler. Strongly recommended.
Q - High attack boost. Chase more easily, Can track invisible champions. Ex : Akali.
W - Great shield to block skillshots
E - Fear... Fear... Fear...
R - Semi- Global Ultimate, very good for dragon protection. Or just to attempt to steal it.

Garen : Rarely see Garens being played anymore, nothing changed between patches, maybe just the meta or something? He is still an awesome laner, very tanky even without any Armor/MR items. Just have to build damage on him. He is somebody that when you see running with his speed/sword, it means RUN!
Q - incredible speed, silence, and burst.
W - Free reductions on damage. Incredible reduction.
E - Spin away to victory!
R - Insane one hit K.O. if used at champions with minimal hp. Or just to hurt them if they have half or full hp. But its prefer to drop them, when they have a low amount of hp. Use this on the carry on the enemy team. Carry on to victory!

Renekton :
Alligator! Very INSANE burst! Add his rage with his burst... Its game over. He is overall tanky, and still don't need to build tanky, unless need upon one. He just needs to build damage like Garen to win the game.
Q - Free lifesteal, damage. Add rage, more lifesteal, more damage.
W - Burst/Stun. Add rage, Incredible Burst, but same stun.
E - Easy way to get to dragon on top lane, escape ganks, strong chase mechanism.
R - Godzilla! More HP! Rage rapidly grows! Just overall perfect. Plus it drains your hp when your around! Making him scary as ****!

Shvyana : Her mobility, her damage, and her dragon form. Really strong. Very quick jungler. When you get a warmog, it is very difficult to kill her. She initiates outstandingly. Can tank a lot of damage, while dealing a chunk of damage back at you. Plus lantern procs work on her Q!!!

Q - Instantly strikes two times. Very strong when getting dragons. Decent burst.
W - Increase speed, for chasing or making an escape. Free sunfire cape.
E - Armor decrease skillshot, good for checking bushes and taking out the carry with this E,Q combo.
R - Dragon form! New moves! Stronger! More Tanker! Perfect!

Xin Zhao : He is very squishy in beginning, but his ganks are very strong. His burst damage at 1-3 are incredible. His kit is meant to jungle/gank.
Q - Increase damage. 3rd attack knocking them up. Good for ganks.
W - Passive Increase attack speed, activate making it increase even more attack speed. Perfect to proc your 3rd Q.
E - Good way to gank, dealing damage and slowing them in the process and all the other enemies around it.
R - Strong AOE, if using QWER correctly, he can burst down most champions around the 1-7 levels. In team fights this is very strong if used on all 3 enemy champions because it will increase your resistances and armor more.

T3 would probably be done in 1-2 days. School is taking a toll on me. So I apologize for these late information about the tiers and why they are there. G-Night everybody.

1UPedU

12-07-2011

thanks for doing this

Sam

12-07-2011

Your welcome Just helping out the 3s community.

Lazdaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

Great stuff 1+

crazymage2

12-08-2011

i saw you put nunu at 5t
why?
he has mobility, slow, can jungl very quicly if uyou have cdr runes, dont forget his ult a teamfighter changer.
also his ap scale much more than moakai, 4T

Vraell

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Look at what i said at the beginning of the roles, they "CAN" be played in those parts, not recommended, he is mainly for the jungle presence and ganks. Which are actually top tier outstanding. So i'm not saying you should play the AP, he could. But his main thing to do is jungle.
Ah, but does AP Shaco deserve T2? I think not, my young padawan.

I see you still have much to learn.

Romram

12-08-2011

Not really trying to rush you but you should really finish this before the next couple of patch notes so that it can be easier to update or you will be constantly updating it.

Sam

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Ah, but does AP Shaco deserve T2? I think not, my young padawan.

I see you still have much to learn.
haha! yupyup! Hey, im still figuring it out step by step, school taking an impact on me meh*
O and hes recommended for jungle( bolded ). You can play him as "AP" but its not recommended. He's T2 for his Jungle/Ganks.

Sam

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romram View Post
Not really trying to rush you but you should really finish this before the next couple of patch notes so that it can be easier to update or you will be constantly updating it.
Eh, don't worry patch notes. Unless they completely change TT, than i got a lot to work on.