Should Fauna (Flora) be added to the Champion Roster?

Yes, with or without tweaks! 952 90.93%
NEVER! We don't need another support champion for now 95 9.07%
Voters: 1047. You may not vote on this poll

Fauna: A Support Champion Suggestion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zilliro

12-07-2011

instead of 240 base damage snare on Q, make it 480 base damage. increase armor and magic resist on W, because let's face it, 75 is nothing. and 15% mana restoration on lv 5 E? make E's cooldown 4 seconds and increase the mana restoration to 35%. 5 person cleansing R with 7 second movement speed boost? not good enough. and 20% damage reduction passive for not attacking? that doesn't even make sense... that means there's no reason for this support to attack anything, and supports are supposed to autoattack everything. this support so weak...

Tilthan

12-07-2011

This was really well thought out. I've never been great with numbers, but I think the concept is really cool. +1

Fredmonroe

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
Q isn't OP, that is the only damaging move and really doesn't do THAT much damage, especially for a support who won't be getting much CS for AP items, anyway.

See but the thing is, if you were to keep her with that same Q, people would play her as an AP mid. All you would need to do to harass your lane would be to drop a Q on the opposing lane. She would be insane.

To put it in perspective, people complain about AP sion's burst onto a single target with his Q and W. Adding those scalings, we get 1.8AP. This move is 2.4.

Riku

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredmonroe View Post
See but the thing is, if you were to keep her with that same Q, people would play her as an AP mid. All you would need to do to harass your lane would be to drop a Q on the opposing lane. She would be insane.

To put it in perspective, people complain about AP sion's burst onto a single target with his Q and W. Adding those scalings, we get 1.8AP. This move is 2.4.
AP mid with one damaging move?

I don't think so...

VeggieDealer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

We need a TL;DR section:

Support champion that uses flowers.

Den Ðen Mushi

12-07-2011

Flora instead of Fauna, as im taking it this is a plant based champion, not animal?

Quirknessity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredmonroe View Post

Admittedly, his sustain is quite high considering he's a little like soraka during the laning phase, with a root instead of a silence and magic shred. The Q, plainly put, is Ryze's snare. That isn't as OP as you think it is. If she were placed in mid, though, she'd need to be burst down pretty quickly, if you are aiming to take her out. That's made possible by the heal delay.

Still, I think there are incentives of sending this Champion bottom. Remember, the mana pool/costs aren't mentioned. For all we know, casting E could OOM Flora, making it useless in a 1v1 situation.

Bunny Teemo

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
AP mid with one damaging move?

I don't think so...
Zilean comes to mind

Shrikil7

12-07-2011

Sounds like a solid idea to me.

BMalloy

12-07-2011

Only thing I don't like is W...2 seconds is a LONG time...Also those numbers on it seem absurd. Then again, I guess for a 2 second delay it might be balanced. Who knows? Not me.