Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hughhoofer

12-07-2011

Where is Leona. she is a strong pick in bot with the right lane partner. As for ahem he is hard but a strong pick if u play him right.

Squallian

12-07-2011

Im just poking in here to say that most Tier Lists are arranged from S to D tier, but I spose that is a matter of preference.

Also, You seem to be forgetting tanks... I recommend switching to a single tier system for each character Archetype. By putting Tier 1 Jungle Shaco with Tier 1 AD Carry Tryndamere, you make it seem as though a Shaco can take on a Tryndamere.

Finally I would avoid making things as "cut and dry" as you are trying to. There are various jobs for various characters, at which each character excels at. By simply putting "AD Carry" or "AP Carry" and covering every mage in those areas, you undermine jobs such as "Anti-Carry" (Which 'Tier 5' Malzahar would excel at... probably an A tier).

Zinwrath

12-07-2011

I think its because hes telling you what the teir list is at high elo. While singed will when you a game at almost any elo...because its not a hard learning curve for newer or less skilled players. But after that, i know at lower elo twitch/eve are more powerful due to people not knowing how to counter invis for examp. So if you dont agree with this, its probably because the people you play are not seasoned as the op. Honestly i thought it was pretty spot on, on most of it. And i like that he chimes in that some are good for "situational" builds. Not to say he may have over looked some popular strat with 2-3 chars that no one uses....but as a general this is a very good guide.

Guitarguy44

12-07-2011

Nice list! I agree with it mostly. I can't argue with that platinum badge you have there. +1

Sam

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Yup, I quit. Also, why is Shaco under AP carry too in T2? I don't understand... did I miss some big AP Shaco changes? Isn't AP Shaco worthless except for some laughs?

So far I'm not impressed with this tier list. :P
Look at what i said at the beginning of the roles, they "CAN" be played in those parts, not recommended, he is mainly for the jungle presence and ganks. Which are actually top tier outstanding. So i'm not saying you should play the AP, he could. But his main thing to do is jungle.

Sam

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squallian View Post
Im just poking in here to say that most Tier Lists are arranged from S to D tier, but I spose that is a matter of preference.

Also, You seem to be forgetting tanks... I recommend switching to a single tier system for each character Archetype. By putting Tier 1 Jungle Shaco with Tier 1 AD Carry Tryndamere, you make it seem as though a Shaco can take on a Tryndamere.

Finally I would avoid making things as "cut and dry" as you are trying to. There are various jobs for various characters, at which each character excels at. By simply putting "AD Carry" or "AP Carry" and covering every mage in those areas, you undermine jobs such as "Anti-Carry" (Which 'Tier 5' Malzahar would excel at... probably an A tier).
No such thing as a "support role or a anti-carry role in TT, it is consider a AP carry (Malzahar). Sorry this was all done in a 2-3 hour time. So I apologize everybody for the lack of concentration. But I'll still keep working on it.

Sam

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Wait a sec... Cho T3? Gtfo

Gentleman Cho most OP champ in game. Fact.
Really not. Chogath is really weak in beginning game. And has to take CS and bite stacks to sustain with HP, without getting CS, he is a load of ****. And can be easily pressured outlane. Thats why going jungle cho is more reliable. Due to the fact that you have a better chance to farm rather than have somebody harass you and out lane you.

Spiteful Specter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

Maokai needs tier 2-3 ap carry and Leona isn't even on the list should be tier 4

Edit: My Ctrl+f must have been broken

Sam

12-07-2011

Leona is on the list.

D3CIBEL

12-07-2011

Pro cho - - - Op CC