Mechanics Preview - Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mizarina

12-06-2011

Im really excited about this one, she interest me more than any of the most recent champion releases did pre-release so I have high expectations^^

8bitmindset

12-06-2011

Seems Ezreal kept most of the skills what we talked about when desinging her, however I'm a little sad that the ultimate changed to a dash from teleportation.

I wonder if he changed the range also?

I hope the passive will be the one what we suggested to him. (He liked it anyway and no, I'm not talking about the "Furry Love" passive here. )

Anyways, I've "quit" LoL and I'm not playing it that much anymore, however if this champion seems interesting I think I'll check her out...

TheKingOfJukes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Looks like it's time to have as much fun as I do while playing Singed!
ANNOYING AND BAITING THE **** OUT OF THE ENEMY TEAM!
AWHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Darkbulborb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Meh, the way she looks I dislike this hero, but let's wait for her abilities

Morello

Lead Designer

12-07-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
oh look, akali with 9 tails
If Akali were squishy and actually had CC, as opposed to stealth-juking Vamp assassin, then yes, they're exactly the same!

Mikero

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
If Akali were squishy and actually had CC, as opposed to stealth-juking Vamp assassin, then yes, they're exactly the same!
An Akali with cc? i like the sound of this. Also @Morello, what's the idea behind her passive? I'd like to know what it does.

LoDyS

12-07-2011

Ahri is Korean fox!
Im korean And I like this champ
DDDD

Vulking

12-07-2011

Quote:
Akali is quite squishy, that she can recover HP with lifesteal and spellvamp don't change that.

Halkkirgamed

12-07-2011

Quote:
So she has CC,interesting,Morello,what can you tell us about her passive?Use your evil tome and tell us

Chzrm3

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoDyS View Post
Ahri is Korean fox!
Im korean And I like this champ
DDDD
Yeah, I'm really excited too! I've been waiting ever since the review some time ago, it's great to know she's finally coming out : DDDD