Tryndamere in 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3HUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

HAVOK GET OUT

side note, burst tryn to ulti, ignite after a few seconds.
Tryn is annoying but there is way more problems then just tryn in TT

CaMarshall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Characters like Gragas, Malphite, Lee Sin excel at fighting Tryndamere due to the fact that they have an attack speed debuff and a slow. The goal to beating Tryndamere is to burst him down and when he uses his ult, don't allow him to keep hitting you.

Another thing I've noticed is that people say the counter to Tryndamere is thornmail. While it definitly helps personally I find Randuins and Frozen Heart to be much more effective against him.

Still early on there is no real way to stop him hitting you so hard, stay out of his range and play a character who has a stun or a slow and use his decreased mobility against him.

black drack

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGitch View Post
HAVOK GET OUT

ok tryn uses clense on your ignite

SoTHaVoK

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonECat View Post
I think the biggest problem with Tryn is his ult. His ult needs the duration nerfed, no Champion should be able to turret dive, take 3000 damage at level 6 while getting a kill then get to spin away and survive.

Look at Kayles Ult, she only get to be invunerable for 2/2.5/3 seconds while Tryn gets it for 5 seconds plus gets free fury from it and gets a get out of jail free card as he spins through a wall.
Kayls ulti blocks CC? And then it was k. Tyrn easy counter? CC?

SoTHaVoK

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGitch View Post
HAVOK GET OUT

Heard of cleanse?

Anyways who are you? Ive never heard of you as a recognizable 3v3 player

fonaedo

12-06-2011

Enemy team picks Tryndamere
You pick Morgana
????
Enemy has been slain

Dawson65

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTHaVoK View Post
No i dont actually, no one that is ranked complains about tyrn only people that havent "l2p" complain about him

Once more if hes so OP then why has no one beat me with him yet?
Tell me Havok. Can you read?

When I said "we both know what I am inferring", I was clearly referring to you trying to troll. And I really couldn't care less if you think you're so awesome at League of Legends, you're still an idiot in my opinion. Just for the record, if you think you're so OP, why don't you explain how to actually counter Tryndamere instead of making the situation worse and causing an argument? Be helpful is all I really ask.

Dawson65

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTHaVoK View Post
Heard of cleanse?

Anyways who are you? Ive never heard of you as a recognizable 3v3 player
I've never heard of you as a recognizable 3v3 player either.

Sam

12-06-2011

Havok looking more dumber and dumber like i said ! :P Every post. Seriously im a just repeat myself everytime,

Exhaust, Rammus. Easy counter. OR burst him more than he can burst you.

SoTHaVoK

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson65 View Post
Tell me Havok. Can you read?

When I said "we both know what I am inferring", I was clearly referring to you trying to troll. And I really couldn't care less if you think you're so awesome at League of Legends, you're still an idiot in my opinion. Just for the record, if you think you're so OP, why don't you explain how to actually counter Tryndamere instead of making the situation worse and causing an argument? Be helpful is all I really ask.
ive explained plenty of times, if you think tyrn is so OP then beat me with him? ill play any 1/20 counter picks he has let me know when your ready