Join Chat "DominateDominion" For Games & Dominion Discussion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

bump

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2011

Uuup

DG TheFeedski

12-05-2011

bump

Temporality

Recruiter

12-06-2011

All my non-LoL friends have moved on from the game so I think I need to make some new friends here I'll be joining you tonight.

Face Chomp

12-06-2011

It's a really cool community. Everyone is super laid-back but we have some really amazing players here too.

DG TheFeedski

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temporality View Post
All my non-LoL friends have moved on from the game so I think I need to make some new friends here I'll be joining you tonight.
Sorry to here that, but there are plenty of chill people in the chat. Feel free to stop by. I'll be playing a lot later tonight after my final, i'll invite you if you would like.

DG TheFeedski

12-08-2011

Bump

Stun Bot

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face Chomp View Post
It's a really cool community. Everyone is super laid-back but we have some really amazing players here too.
Yea I agree the community is actually really chill. No trolls around here

I'm really glad the dominion chat is getting more popular, people actually ask questions and debate on champs and builds in the chat. Really helpful.

DG TheFeedski

12-08-2011

Usually hit 40 a night now.

DG TheFeedski

12-11-2011

Bump