@Morello/Classick regarding Veigar Rework

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonSwordAshram

11-30-2011

I thought part of the rework was to make his cds better and to increase the missle speed of his aoe drop to make it more successful to land as well as making his passive better.....I guess you don't want that...

Aksiote

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

No, I don't. If you know what you are doing you don't need to be bottle fed kills by Riot. Sorry, but there is a reason that the people who don't play Veigar don't play him. Because they prefer the auto attack bots or full game faceroll champs [annie]

Sorry if I prefer the character that aggressively farms AP so that he may aggressively two shot all who stand before him late game.

Aksiote

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xahz View Post
Not to be crass, but Riot really doesn't give a **** if you and the rest of the dedicated fringe Veigar playerbase want to stay special little snowflakes. There's no reason to keep Veigar in the state that he's in if they have ideas to make him better. He has some pretty backwards mechanics (not the least of which is his ultimate making his target's AP scale inversely with their survivability) that need to be addressed.
sounds like "I got stomped by veigar as an AP carry" syndrome to me.

Aksiote

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hämmernzeit View Post
Eh... whatever happens happens. If the world is meant to end, then so be it.
kk ty for your post (;

The Roman Empire

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aksiote View Post
No, I don't. If you know what you are doing you don't need to be bottle fed kills by Riot. Sorry, but there is a reason that the people who don't play Veigar don't play him. Because they prefer the auto attack bots or full game faceroll champs [annie]

Sorry if I prefer the character that aggressively farms AP so that he may aggressively two shot all who stand before him late game.
Oh that's cute, you've actually convinced yourself that Veigar is difficult to play. People don't play him not because he's challenging, but because he sucks. Riot wants to make him not suck. I'm sure you'll find another semi-worthless niche champion to migrate to once Veigar is fixed.

Leib Olmai

11-30-2011

If you don't want rework, they won't buff Veigar.

So if you don't want rework, don't ask for any change.

The Roman Empire

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aksiote View Post
sounds like "I got stomped by veigar as an AP carry" syndrome to me.
I haven't played against a Veigar in weeks; regardless, you're blind if you can't see that the scaling on his ultimate is completely idiotic.

Aristodemis

11-30-2011

They're lowering the damage his ultimate deals based on enemy AP so it's less rofl-pwn against mages and increasing the AP ratio to be better against non mages. This is a change I support.

They're lowering the stun time on Event Horizon and reducing the delay on Dark Matter so that you will no longer NEED to use Event Horizon to land Dark Matter. This is a change I also support.

They were also taking a look at his passive, but I don't know details.

EDITED to fix errors. Derp.

xXxKojixXx

12-05-2011

I agree with aristodemis veigar is my main and these are welcomed changes. I'm excited and can't wait especially to see what they do with his passive.

Classick

Game Designer

12-05-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Veigar is getting playability changes next patch so we'll have to see how he is after that and go from there .

123456 ... 8