Tryndamere in 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bee Dad

12-04-2011

^ If you two going to carry on, do it in a private chat. Right now, you're both simply flaming and off-topic.

Anyways, Tryndamere can be slightly OP in unranked normals. He's usually perma-banned in ranked 3s, simply because you NEED to have a team build around countering him. In 5s, he's balanced, because there are an additional 2 people which brings a whole lot more CC to the table. In 3s, you need to build a team with either high CC or 2+ exhausts in order to shut him down.

FemaleAssassín

12-04-2011

All you have to do is harass trynd and prevent him from farming and late game he will be nothing or there wont even be a late game. I never have a prob against trynd even if im range unless a feeder feeds him -.- like any champ if they are fed they are op..unless its new champs like op voldabear or fizz lol. also! if he ticks u off get THORMAIL!!!! Oh and I also agree with Fish sticks comment!

Bacardii7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

Anyone who tries to defend the OP beast that is Trynd is just trying to keep their little pubstomp champ from getting nerfed.

Trynd is OBVIOUSLY broken.

1ring

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTHaVoK View Post
rage alot? nobody on this forums knows me except you

funny thing is wyattf and rekyz said ur the biggest rager they know thats why you got kicked off our team

sorry bro

kinda ironic you call me a rager and yet im the one still on the team for not being like you lolololol
What? When did sam get kicked off? I thought he left?

Sam

12-04-2011

^ 1ring knows haha, even if your captain kicked me off, when did i beg to come back or anything? o.o I left on my own ha! I was literally the team :P Without me your team isn't going anywhere. No offense

SoTHaVoK

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sĺm View Post
^ 1ring knows haha, even if your captain kicked me off, when did i beg to come back or anything? o.o I left on my own ha! I was literally the team :P Without me your team isn't going anywhere. No offense
yea bro you left after you gave us 2 losses cuz u do 1v3's funny thing is we got to 1660 in 3v3 without your help... so sam wheres your team? wait you dont have one
ahahahah

anyways im super jealous of your 1300 rated teams, can i plz join ur team bro.

your fukn good dog

SoTHaVoK

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ring View Post
What? When did sam get kicked off? I thought he left?
1ring:summoner profile: 1200 elo .... ignored, yea he got kicked off after we tried him out and he gave us 2 losses... also hes the funniest rager on skype anyways enjoy being in his 3v3 1300 elo team while were playing 1660

D Dragneel

12-05-2011

Right now the elo is kinda mis matched....heck my team remade after we got out ranking we got paired again the top 3 teams the next three games -.- where is the fairness in that!!

On topic... Yes in normals trynd is normally very OP unless the enemy team built to counter him...(which comon how many normals do that!) As trynd i have messed around getting 4-5 deaths purposly giving feed just to give them a chance...but by that time im usually so farmed (he also farms like a **** beast) that it doesn't matter i 2-4 shot their squishies and take out their tank in less than 10 shots. (with 2.0 attack speed that is rougly 5 seconds at MAX)

Orenin

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTHaVoK View Post
you lose lane to as talon to trist.... trust me we better off without you 1v3 enemy teams you cost us both our losses
tris is one of the best laners in the game.

MagicBloodLine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

If undefended nexus and you are trynd
priority: try to win
to do: slice to nexus obstacle + atack the nexus + ult = gg

If cannot get the turret at time
priority: scape.
to do: slice or flash the nexus obstacle = safe scape.

Repeat this many times as needed.

Honestly, there is no needed skill to win with tryndamere in 3vs3.