Some Fun Facts about Trynd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GetOnMyMap

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Gamer Mike View Post
If you can farm you will have more than 7k gold. If you get kills you will have more than 7k gold. If you get drag you will have more than 7k gold. If you don't do these things your probably screwed anyways. If you don't counter a champion of course they will roll you. You CAN counter him with items alone, with cc alone, with exhaust/ignite alone. That is my point. If I pick katarina and you have no cc, you lose. If I pick nasus and you let me farm, you lose. If I pick trynd and you don't cc me you lose. Not different than many champions in the game.

You should have lost to those champions if they knew what they were doing =/
Maybe you would, but I haven't. I've played like 10+ Udyrs on TT with my Trynd and they don't do much.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Panda Mayne

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile View Post
i said any where from 7-12k if you read my first post at all, and look at your past 3vs3 matches your avg is 7k gold OR UNDER, a few 10k, now is that failed logic or what?
Yeah, I knew you would just focus on the first part of what I said, now go read the rest of the post. About the gold, (I am at school so I can't access my LoL account atm) even if it is at 7k
And even if you buy 5k gold worth of defensive items, what is your point? How does that make him over powered? Look at annie, to counter her you need banshee's (2.7k) thornmail is 2k. If you get a hp item like you said, it is another 3k according to your calculations. My point is that it's not uncommon to spend 5k on defense if you are getting destroyed by a champion. Over all, trynd has many counters and, even though he is strong, smart players who buy efficient items and play smart champs will easily beat him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetOnMyMap View Post
Maybe you would, but I haven't. I've played like 10+ Udyrs on TT with my Trynd and they don't do much.
Udyr, if going dps, would not be effective against trynd in the late game; and I suppose in the early game if they don't get armor runes, or start cloth x5.